My Pics & Reports From Sunfeast Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2007, 06:39 PM   #1
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold
My Pics & Reports From Sunfeast Open

hi frnds,i did went to the sunfeast open on monday and tuesday to see the opening ceremony and the exhibition match of (sachin bhutia bhupathi and makiri) respectively.
The whole of the public were really expecting a pullout from Sania and it was damn rediculous on the organisers part to delay it daily from sat to sun to mon finally...
I witnesed the open ceremony where Sania was in her tights and pink color top to address on the mini gathering who were present to watch a glimpse of her,she was just to eager to go off the court i dont knw why,at the end of it she hardly stayed for a few seconds,The ceremony missed sourav anoder marketing gimmick by the organisers,who promised to get the Tiger in.

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
rocksania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2007, 06:43 PM   #2
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Pics & Reports From Sunfeast Open

I was really glad to catch sania on both the days,on monday she was hardly there more than 10 mins tat to on the sidelines,and on tuesday it was really a pleasure seeing her in the middle but nt as a player but she donned the cap of a refree.She was again looking beautiful in jeans top.Sachin was the main star attraction in the whole of the event so far,he was in tennis attire to play the match along wid the rest bhupathi n makiri along wid bhaichung.
Overall though i would miss her in the kolkata open n miss the charm of cheering her but i was just bargained wid small apearance of her and few pics of sania as well.

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
Old Sep 18th, 2007, 06:44 PM   #3
country flag rocksania

Pics r coming soon

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
Old Sep 18th, 2007, 10:07 PM   #4
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute

okay thanx...

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2007, 11:51 PM   #5
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

Thanks in advance
Old Sep 19th, 2007, 11:47 AM   #6
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute

thanks in advance.

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 07:43 AM   #7
country flag rocksania

Sania donning the role of the chair umpire.

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 07:43 AM   #8
country flag rocksania

Vania king practising on Tuesday b4 beating bartoli

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 07:44 AM   #9
country flag rocksania

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 07:44 AM   #10
country flag rocksania

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 07:45 AM   #11
country flag rocksania

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 07:45 AM   #12
country flag rocksania

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 07:45 AM   #13
country flag rocksania

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 07:46 AM   #14
country flag rocksania

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 07:46 AM   #15
country flag rocksania

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥