Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rules) - Page 300 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 03:40 PM   #4486
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rule

Wow, it's been year and a half. Time for change.

Leon Daniel to become Evan James

Thanks.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #9
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 04:46 PM   #4487
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rule

Thanks.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #9
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 07:37 AM   #4488
country flag Jizynovic

Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold

I just wanna ask whether the board here realize that my name has been changed twice, if I'm not mistaken.
I used to be afkaristan or azizy, but somehow it changed to the current name which happen to be my real name.
Can somebody explains?
Jizynovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 07:52 AM   #4489
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azizy View Post
I just wanna ask whether the board here realize that my name has been changed twice, if I'm not mistaken.
I used to be afkaristan or azizy, but somehow it changed to the current name which happen to be my real name.
Can somebody explains?

Your name was never changed. There is an account by the name of Afkaristan. It is a seperate account. You can only have one account, so you can't keep both.

See the account here:

http://www.tennisforum.com/member.php?u=55606

One of the accounts needs to be closed. Up to you which one it is going to be.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 10:29 AM   #4490
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

GrandMartha please
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 11:11 AM   #4491
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

that was fast thanks
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:08 AM   #4492
country flag Jizynovic

Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Your name was never changed. There is an account by the name of Afkaristan. It is a seperate account. You can only have one account, so you can't keep both.

See the account here:

http://www.tennisforum.com/member.php?u=55606

One of the accounts needs to be closed. Up to you which one it is going to be.
That one joined in 2008, I'd like to keep that.
Can you tell me the email linked to that account, I kinda forget it because I have loads of email
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 08:31 AM   #4493
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That one joined in 2008, I'd like to keep that.
Can you tell me the email linked to that account, I kinda forget it because I have loads of email
I can try merging them together, so they form one account. That way you won't lose any posts. Would the other account (Afkaristan) be the name the joint account should have then?

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 08:45 AM   #4494
country flag Jizynovic

Quote:
I can try merging them together, so they form one account. That way you won't lose any posts. Would the other account (Afkaristan) be the name the joint account should have then?
No, I'd like to keep this name (azizy), this avatar, but I want the join date of the other account.
Is that possible?
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #4495
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

Quote:
No, I'd like to keep this name (azizy), this avatar, but I want the join date of the other account.
Is that possible?
If you want the join date of the other account, I will make that the destination account. I can change the name of that account to azizy. You will have to put the avatar in again yourself probably.

Let me know if you want that to go ahead.

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 09:24 AM   #4496
country flag Jizynovic

Quote:
If you want the join date of the other account, I will make that the destination account. I can change the name of that account to azizy. You will have to put the avatar in again yourself probably.

Let me know if you want that to go ahead.
please.
but can you tell me the email first?
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 09:25 AM   #4497
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

Quote:
please.
but can you tell me the email first?
Sure, I will PM you the email details.

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 09:28 AM   #4498
country flag Jizynovic

Quote:
Sure, I will PM you the email details.
Ok then.
I'm ready
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 09:40 AM   #4499
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

Quote:
Ok then.
I'm ready
Should be done now.

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #4500
country flag Jizynovic

Quote:
Should be done now.
It has.
I got my new name with more post and longer start