Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rules) - Page 260 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 05:36 PM   #3886
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all
Re: Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rule

Can I change to Heinann? thanks
Heinann is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 02:22 AM   #3887
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rule

Reephoria. please and thank you
Yoncé is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #3888
country flag serenaforever
Queen.

serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute

serenaforever please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
we are ALL lessors under the LORD.
serenaforever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #3889
country flag Betten

Betten has a brilliant future Betten has a brilliant future Betten has a brilliant future Betten has a brilliant future Betten has a brilliant future Betten has a brilliant future Betten has a brilliant future Betten has a brilliant future Betten has a brilliant future Betten has a brilliant future Betten has a brilliant future

Change to Betten, please.
Betten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #3890
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

Can you change mine to Laserpova please?
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #3891
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

can you please change mine to Sam21 if it's available?
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:10 AM   #3892
country flag Joey Darling

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

Can you change my name to OHhey_Pivovarova please? Just looking for something different.
Joey Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #3893
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHhey_Pivovarova View Post
Can you change my name to OHhey_Pivovarova please? Just looking for something different.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #3894
country flag Joey Darling

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
I figured at least one person would have something to say... I realize she's in a slump, and she may never return to a respectable form, but I'm not the type to abandon a favorite, regardless of their record. People on here should really invest in that thought... And that's not aimed at you.
Joey Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 11:32 AM   #3895
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I change my name now?

If yes, change to CareerSlamPova. pls.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 11:38 PM   #3896
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Can I change my user name to Haythem91 thanx !!
rafa
masha
i'm a dude but i didn't think about the rasha name thanx again !!
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 09:18 AM   #3897
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHhey_Pivovarova View Post
I figured at least one person would have something to say... I realize she's in a slump, and she may never return to a respectable form, but I'm not the type to abandon a favorite, regardless of their record. People on here should really invest in that thought... And that's not aimed at you.
My "" had nothing to do with Pivovarova. I didn't even notice her name there. It's just the username. And of course that's not aimed at me because I only have one favorite.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #3898
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Can you change mine back to "Frightening."
I agree with 6 months rule.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #3899
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
Can you change mine back to "Frightening."
I agree with 6 months rule.
Your previous username was Sejr however, not Frightening.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #3900
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

But thats one of my previous nicks. Okay, nevermind, I though it can be any of our previous nicks.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote