Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rules) - Page 243 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 10th, 2011, 09:18 AM   #3631
country flag James
Sassy detective

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasapacasa View Post
Finally I found out how to change my username.

Coconut, please
It's already taken.
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 10th, 2011, 01:52 PM   #3632
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of
Re: Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
It's already taken.
Can I put a number on it like Coconut 91 or Coconut 83 then?

Last edited by Coconut91 : Dec 10th, 2011 at 02:06 PM.
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 04:05 PM   #3633
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

A.K.B. please
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 05:34 PM   #3634
country flag James
Sassy detective

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasapacasa View Post
Can I put a number on it like Coconut 91 or Coconut 83 then?
Sure, what number would you prefer? The only number that is not available is 1, since there is a poster called Coconut1 (although it would be possible to add an extra space and make that Coconut 1).
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 01:08 AM   #3635
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Sure, what number would you prefer? The only number that is not available is 1, since there is a poster called Coconut1 (although it would be possible to add an extra space and make that Coconut 1).
Coconut91 is fine
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #3636
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Quinn Fabray please
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:20 PM   #3637
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

^ We need a Brittany now

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 09:28 PM   #3638
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Change yours!
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 10:25 PM   #3639
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I can't until January 3rd

Old Dec 13th, 2011, 06:06 PM   #3640
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

I love you too baby.

Thanks mods
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 07:01 AM   #3641
country flag Bagel-Monica

Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light

Can I please change my name to Bagel-Monica ?

Last edited by Bagel-Monica : Dec 15th, 2011 at 07:17 AM.
Bagel-Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 09:53 PM   #3642
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

So I cannot change my name until Jan 3rd?

Couldn't you give me a christmas present?

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 11:06 PM   #3643
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Can I change my username to WTAtennis2012 on the first of January.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 07:31 AM   #3644
country flag James
Sassy detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post
So I cannot change my name until Jan 3rd?

Couldn't you give me a christmas present?
Santa will give you the present on January 3rd. Good things come to those who wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennis2011 View Post
Can I change my username to WTAtennis2012 on the first of January.
Of course. You might have to repeat the request at that time though.
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 01:20 PM   #3645
country flag dany.p

dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of

i would be very grateful if i could change my name to

dany.p