Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rules) - Page 190 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2010, 08:57 PM   #2836
country flag $uricate
FlopKing.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official name change thread: Be careful with usernames you request.

You change your name too much

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:32 PM   #2837
Cosmologist

Cosmologist has disabled reputation

Hello,
Can I change my name to X-Daniela?
Thank you!
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
Cosmologist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:49 PM   #2838
Cosmologist

Cosmologist has disabled reputation

Thank you so much! It was so quickly! Thanks.
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
Cosmologist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:00 PM   #2839
country flag Carotastrophe

Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future

Can i have my name changed to:
Destinyhernich

please!
M. Sharapova-D. Gavrilova-S. Stosur-Sun-Ling-Kai Chen
Carotastrophe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:59 PM   #2840
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

^^ you're done.
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:20 PM   #2841
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

I really want to change my name to : lucho_coria , please

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 06:21 AM   #2842
country flag Yasmine

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi_dulko View Post
I really want to change my name to : lucho_coria , please
ok.
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 02:43 PM   #2843
Lacrish

Lacrish is a name known to all Lacrish is a name known to all Lacrish is a name known to all Lacrish is a name known to all Lacrish is a name known to all Lacrish is a name known to all Lacrish is a name known to all Lacrish is a name known to all Lacrish is a name known to all Lacrish is a name known to all Lacrish is a name known to all

Can I change my name to Lacrish pls?
thanks in advance

More glory to come...
Lacrish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 11:32 PM   #2844
country flag Aravanecaravan
The Aravane Caravan

Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute

To: Aravanecaravan

Garbiñe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Heidi El Tabakh * Sania Mirza * Louisa Chirico * Tamira Paszek

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Aravanecaravan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 03:35 AM   #2845
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
ok.
Thank you

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 01:40 PM   #2846
country flag Aravanecaravan
The Aravane Caravan

Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post

To: Aravanecaravan
Thank you so much.

Garbiñe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Heidi El Tabakh * Sania Mirza * Louisa Chirico * Tamira Paszek

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Aravanecaravan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 11:33 PM   #2847
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

When can I change my name again?
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 10:37 AM   #2848
country flag Yasmine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamos!Vika! View Post
When can I change my name again?
April 25th, since your last one was in january 25th.

Stop the chat. Next chat I see here, there will be suspensions from this section.
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 12:47 PM   #2849
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

When can I get my name changed again?
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 02:00 PM   #2850
country flag Frode
HEADBANGER

Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
When can I get my name changed again?
April 25th
NINE INCH NAILS - HEINEKEN MUSIC HALL, AMSTERDAM - MAY 27
ZZ TOP - BERGENHUS FESTNING, BERGEN - JUNE 11
BLONDIE - BERGENHUS FESTNING, BERGEN - JUNE 12
ROBERT PLANT AND THE SENSATIONAL SHAPE SHIFTERS - BERGENHUS FESTNING, BERGEN - JUNE 12
MONTY PYTHON - O2 ARENA, LONDON - JULY 18
NEIL YOUNG & CRAZY HORSE - KOENGEN, BERGEN - AUGUST 1
Frode is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote