On the way to qualify for the YEC - Indoor season 2007 ! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2007, 10:30 AM   #91
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the way to qualify for the YEC - Indoor season 2007 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
and she is having the best season of her career so far.. not just in one slam, but in all of them
Yes completely! And she could have even gove farther in the US if she were in the bottom draw! Fast surfaces are really made for Marion .

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2007, 02:31 PM   #92
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Marion's draw in Stuttgart:

Quote:
Ana Ivanovic (5) vs Patty Schnyder
Q vs Q
Tatiana Golovin vs Martina Müller
Anna Chakvetadze (4) vs BYE

Serena Williams (8) vs Elena Bovina
Q vs Julia Görges
Marion Bartoli vs Agnieszka Radwanska
Svetlana Kuznetsova (2) vs BYE
As weird as it may seem, I am very happy with her draw. Aga is a tough opponent for a first round but at least, she is more beatable than a seed or than Patty, Amélie or Elena. Marion has the shots to overpower her, but she will have the right challenge to prepare a fight against Kuznetsova.

As regards our new 2nd player in the world, I am quite optimistic for Marion:
- Svetlana sucks indoors.
- Marion has just reached a SF and is playing extremely well whereas Svetlana won't have any references.
- Pressure on Svetlana as the US Open finalist.

Go, go Marion!!! Get into the QF please!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Sep 30th, 2007, 02:46 PM   #93
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Sure, Marion could Marionate the whole entry list. That's not hubris innit... That's just Marion Bartoli.

Mari doesnt have a h2h with Aga does she?

Mari can beat Sveta. But one match at a time, Radwanska is a talented young player.

As I say, It doesnt matter whether her opponent is ranked #1 or #100, Mari can win or lose against anyone.
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 04:14 PM   #94
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Come on MARI!

Kick some ass plz.

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:15 PM   #95
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Marion

Lets do some damage!

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 09:29 AM   #96
country flag Schnyderfreak

Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of

Allez Marion!! let's make a fresh start this tournament by beating another talent in the first round.
let's Marionate this talent with some Bartoli game and see what she's made of

Here are some other pics from Luxemburg.

True follower of
Vera Zvonareva Jelena Jankovic Marion Bartoli

Official Fysio/blister patcher of the DONT KNOCK THE DOK!!

Jelena Dokic She's back!!!!
Schnyderfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 05:51 PM   #97
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

ouch.. that arrow aches sweetly.

thank you shnyderfreak
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 08:38 PM   #98
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Marion is first on CC tomorrow at 2p.m, the match will be broadcast on Eurosport .
Sadly I will be at the university at that time .
Allez!

Old Oct 1st, 2007, 09:41 PM   #99

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Good luck tommarow Mari! Kick some ass babe!

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 07:50 AM   #100
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully Nouf will get the match if it is being broadcast!
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 02:46 PM   #101
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Marion lost 6-0 1-6 2-6
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 04:08 PM   #102
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Horrible, just a nightmare. I am so sick of these bad losses.

Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 04:23 PM   #103

I just... can't believe it...

She just HAD that first set! What happened? Did Radwanska just outplay her? Or maybe she was just tired from Luxembourg...

Just a very horrible loss for Mari. I don't know what this will do to her confidence... At least she have a chance to rest and train now.

Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 04:41 PM   #104
country flag Iceland
From island to island

It is her birthday today, how sad to lose her hope to play in YEC on this special day .
Bon anniversaire still Marion .

Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 08:41 PM   #105
country flag Schnyderfreak

Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of

pity you couldn't Marionate this one looked like weird turnaround. Icould'nt folow it anyway cuz I had to work and my internet is once again letting me down posting at a friend here.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARION !! At least now you have time to celebrate it properly !

True follower of
Vera Zvonareva Jelena Jankovic Marion Bartoli

Official Fysio/blister patcher of the DONT KNOCK THE DOK!!

Jelena Dokic She's back!!!!
Schnyderfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote