On the way to qualify for the YEC - Indoor season 2007 ! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2007, 09:42 AM   #76
country flag Schnyderfreak

Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of
Re: On the way to qualify for the YEC - Indoor season 2007 !

ALLEZ MARION!! Do your thing against Dani.
this is a straight fight for ranking as well as getting another final

got some pics but am a poor photographer

True follower of
Vera Zvonareva Jelena Jankovic Marion Bartoli

Official Fysio/blister patcher of the DONT KNOCK THE DOK!!

Jelena Dokic She's back!!!!
Schnyderfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2007, 01:39 PM   #77
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Daniela was just too good. Everytime Marion started to make a comeback, she got broken again the next game. It was so frustrating to watch and Marion obviously felt the same way playing.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2007, 03:18 PM   #78
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Tired Marion

I suspected that after yesterdays match it was going to be difficult to turn it on again today.

Just a pity she lost to Hantu ranking-wise. But I proud of her performances this week. She should play more Teir 2 and Teir 1 tournaments.
Old Sep 29th, 2007, 03:31 PM   #79

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Hey Shnyderfreak, check ya pm.
Old Sep 29th, 2007, 04:18 PM   #80
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

She did very good in this tournament and I am proud.

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2007, 07:38 PM   #81

Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of

Marion gave everything she had yesterday against Chakve, so maybe this was expectable.

If she played her normal game of spreading the balls across the court with acute angles and returning serve with winners (her thing!!) Dani wouldn't have won like this ,although she was playing well with strong serves and good cross court action
Good tournament for Marion and good luck in Stuttgart. ALLEZ MARION !!

True follower of

Old Sep 29th, 2007, 08:21 PM   #82
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Quite expected indeed after this fantastic fight against Anna , fitness is still an issue for Marion. But this has been an excellent week, by far, the best one since Wimbledon . Hope it continues in Stuttgart! Does anyone know if she will be seeded?

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2007, 09:36 PM   #83
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

I have checked and sadly Marion won't be seeded in the German tournament. It will be a hell if she wants to reach another QF, but with Marion, everything is possible .
On a numerical side, Marion will lose 120 points next week from her final in Tokyo () and Hantuchova only 55. Anyway, what matters is this qualification for the YEC, Marion can do it ... but it will be so hard! Apparently, Sharapova is out till the end of the year and Marion is "only" at 550 points from her. I expect Venus or Serena to withdraw (the best would be both ) .. so Marion has a chance! I'm sure she will fight for it .

Go, go Marion!!!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Sep 29th, 2007, 09:52 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
I have checked and sadly Marion won't be seeded in the German tournament. It will be a hell if she wants to reach another QF, but with Marion, everything is possible .
On a numerical side, Marion will lose 120 points next week from her final in Tokyo () and Hantuchova only 55. Anyway, what matters is this qualification for the YEC, Marion can do it ... but it will be so hard! Apparently, Sharapova is out till the end of the year and Marion is "only" at 550 points from her. I expect Venus or Serena to withdraw (the best would be both ) .. so Marion has a chance! I'm sure she will fight for it .

Go, go Marion!!!
iN that case losing today which off course wasn't planned isn't that bad cuy she can recuperate to be fit on tuesday.
She didn't have easy matches at all this week facing A.Bondarenko, Bammer, chakvetadze and Hantuchova so that says enough abt her performace this week.
let's hope next week she has a easier start into the tournament so she can be better in the later stages.it would be great if she made it to Madrid!!!!!!!!!!!! but let's take it one tournament at a time for now!
ALLEZ MARION!!

True follower of

Old Sep 29th, 2007, 10:09 PM   #85
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnyderfreak View Post
iN that case losing today which off course wasn't planned isn't that bad cuy she can recuperate to be fit on tuesday.
She didn't have easy matches at all this week facing A.Bondarenko, Bammer, chakvetadze and Hantuchova so that says enough abt her performace this week.
let's hope next week she has a easier start into the tournament so she can be better in the later stages.it would be great if she made it to Madrid!!!!!!!!!!!! but let's take it one tournament at a time for now!
ALLEZ MARION!!
Yeah that's what I think, it may not be bad at all. It just puts in highlight that Marion has to improve her fitness to be able to play two long matches in a row, it's the only disappointing part of the story. Otherwise you're right, it's better for her to have those two days rest .
I just hope she faces some WC or Q to begin and that she has Petrova in her QF .

We will have the answer tomorrow!

Old Sep 29th, 2007, 11:35 PM   #86

I think Williams, Henin, anyone, would have found it hard to come out and perform their best after that mammoth duel Marion had just 20 hours earlier.

I question this stuff about Marion not being fit enough. Besides, it's hard to be fit enough to play a full week against top twenty players on the back of some day 1 exits.

And hey, Marion looks fit to me. tehe
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:59 AM   #87
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
I think Williams, Henin, anyone, would have found it hard to come out and perform their best after that mammoth duel Marion had just 20 hours earlier.

I question this stuff about Marion not being fit enough. Besides, it's hard to be fit enough to play a full week against top twenty players on the back of some day 1 exits.

And hey, Marion looks fit to me. tehe
Yes, you're right on certain points! Marion is not unfit at all, but I still think that if she wants to secure one Tier II title, she has to improve her physical form because you have to beat top 20 players to get one. Hantuchova also had a very difficult QF against Patty (won 63 57 75) and she still managed to crush Marion. That's what I want Mar' to do the next times .

BTW, Hantuchova has really been lucky with draws being ranked one spot over Marion. She had a BYE in Lux and now is seeded in Stuttgart. Easier way for her to go to Madrid .

Old Sep 30th, 2007, 10:19 AM   #88

Well you said it yourself chillboy
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 10:24 AM   #89

and she is having the best season of her career so far.. not just in one slam, but in all of them
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 10:28 AM   #90
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
Well you said it yourself chillboy
Just because I am unbearable being too demanding .
The next times, Marion will crush Chakvetadze in two sets and will win her first title of the year .

Nah honestly I don't think Marion is unfit, she just can improve her form from fit to very fit. I don't want her to look like Henin who has a very strict diet during the year, but it's sad to see her losing this way in two sets without having expressed her talent on court.
God, I will ask Marion for too much !
No really I will thank & praise her for having improved so much during thr year, we just can't be unhappy as fans .

Merci Marion !