On the way to qualify for the YEC - Indoor season 2007 ! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2007, 01:27 PM   #61
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the way to qualify for the YEC - Indoor season 2007 !

62 65 for Marion . I hope she can win without TB & 3rd set.
Allez, break for the match!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2007, 01:33 PM   #62
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Hurray, she wins 6-2, 7-5
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2007, 01:41 PM   #63
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very proud of her, Sybille was definitely a tricky opponent especially after the way she destroyed the poor Tamira.
I am glad of the way she fought in the second set staying each time at Sybille's contact. She saved one GP to go to 5/3 and one BP to go to 5/4.
Still 7DFs, she will have to cut down her errors if she wants to beat Chakvetadze. But Sybille was a kind of good test to prepare the next match.

Allez Marion !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Sep 27th, 2007, 01:47 PM   #64
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

I'm proud of her too. great win.
Old Sep 27th, 2007, 03:10 PM   #65
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Mmm. Delicious win for Mari!! It was hard, but she overcame it and that is wonderful.

Good luck in the next round babeh!

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2007, 07:00 PM   #66
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

sybille has played some great tennis this year. so we have two solid wins over players ranked right around twenty. she should be ready for a tough one with chakvetadze. she'll have to be on top of her game to take that one.
Old Sep 27th, 2007, 11:33 PM   #67

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

CENTER COURT 02.00 PM
- Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) vs Patty Schnyder (SUI)
- Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) vs Marion Bartoli (FRA) - NB 04.00 PM - Ana Ivanovic (SRB) vs Tatiana Golovin (FRA) - NB 06.30 PM

Good luck tommarow Marion!! Show 'em what you got!

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Old Sep 28th, 2007, 11:13 AM   #68
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck today Marion it's going to be a tough match but she can pull this off

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2007, 05:06 PM   #69
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Marion won , fantastic victory, it's her third top 5 upset . I saw nothing of the match, but she has surely played great! I am so happy for her, she really believes in herself and stayed so strong mentally!!

On t'aime Marion !

Old Sep 28th, 2007, 05:18 PM   #70

6-4 4-6 6-4 for Mari!

How AMAZING!?!

Good luck in the semis hun!

Old Sep 28th, 2007, 06:42 PM   #71
country flag up!

up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of

Come on Marion ! She will have to beat one of her most serious rival for the YEC qualification: Daniela Hantuchova ! A win is due if she wants to go to Madrid ...
up! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2007, 07:24 PM   #72
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

wow! who woulda thunk marion has a real shot at yec this year!?

great win. hantuchova would be a huge win for rankings/confidence/etc.
Old Sep 28th, 2007, 10:40 PM   #73

Quote:
In the very same amount of time, No.5 seed Bartoli pulled off the biggest upset of the tournament, battling past No.1 seed Anna Chakvetadze in another thriller, 64 46 64. Facing Chakvetadze for the very first time Bartoli came out firing, a break in the third game of the match being all she needed to secure the opening set and another one in the third game of the second giving her a 6-4, 3-1 lead.

Chakvetadze, who recently became the newest member of the world's Top 5 after a remarkably consistent season (this was her 13th quarterfinal of the year), held her nerve and mounted an impressive comeback, capturing that set and staying even through 3-3 in the third. But her opponent again pulled out a critical break of serve at that juncture and held her serve the rest of the way.

"It was a very good match - I think the fans really appreciated the great level of tennis, not only from our match, but from the previous one as well," Bartoli said. "I think the key to my victory was being aggressive and stepping in after Anna's second serve. I hope that I can recuperate well enough for tomorrow. I'll have to take my chances and I hope it's a good match."

Old Sep 28th, 2007, 11:04 PM   #74
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

After the way Chak played in SF of US Open, I felt sure that Marion had the nerve and the ability to win.

Well done Marion Plenty of pasta, rest, and sleep, for you tonight.

Good luck for tommorrows match!
Old Sep 29th, 2007, 07:48 AM   #75
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

GAH! Now Marion has a serious chance of making the final and possibly winning a tier 2 title! Why not after beating the number 1 seed?

god I hope she beats Dani and overtakes her in the ranking again...but Marion will have to be careful because Hantuchova is just as likely to be 6-0 5-0 0-40 down and win as she is to loose in the same way, it all depends on how she plays.