On the way to qualify for the YEC - Indoor season 2007 ! - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 21st, 2007, 02:09 AM   #241
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the way to qualify for the YEC - Indoor season 2007 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
Yes you cheer her on and i'll make the baguettes? I guess consistency means playing to ones potential, ones own level, on a regular basis. And making incremental progress. Have you ever been to Taunton?
Why don't you post a photo of it,something that might look good on a postcard.Are you inviting me on a romantic getaway to this Taunton?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2007, 03:56 AM   #242
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

I've been to Taunton!

Well, actually no, not exactly... but I've stopped at Taunton Deane services many times on the way to Cornwall. Almost the same thing.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 10:42 PM   #243
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

How did Taunton get in there? That's pretty random lol.
Old Dec 1st, 2007, 03:59 AM   #244

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

I don't know? You brought it up! I guess there is not much else to talk about right now.
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 06:21 AM   #245
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

How are you anyway? Yes it is quiet. Natural I guess now that season is closed. Havent seen Sharapovarulz here in a while.
Old Dec 6th, 2007, 06:47 AM   #246
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
How are you anyway? Yes it is quiet. Natural I guess now that season is closed. Havent seen Sharapovarulz here in a while.
BTW,one of your Ulster neighbors from across the Irish Sea is an English teacher at our school...he's a REALLY pleasant fellow.As someone who has had two seriously-near-death experiences,let me wish you folks a nice Christmas NOW just in case my third encounter,perhaps the final one,comes in the interim.I hope that your respective holiday activities prove to be consistently,NOT mercurially ,enjoyable;Feliz Navidad!
Old Dec 7th, 2007, 06:21 PM   #247

Hey, what do you mean Bruce? Have you been ill? Whatever it is, I hope that you'll be OK.

And I'm fine thanks Super_Marion. Worried about bruce goose though.
Old Dec 7th, 2007, 08:08 PM   #248
country flag bruce goose

Thanks for asking 'Double B',but I'm OK at the present time;it just seemed better to wish the Marionettes a nice Christmas NOW since it'll be several weeks before our favorite lovely French princess starts swinging away again.

You probably have an expression in Britain that's similar to one we have in Las Americas.Loosely translated,we should not miss a chance to do a kind deed or share a warm word because we never know when the Reaper will forever deprive us of these opportunities.Within the last five-odd years I have outlasted a near-fatal brain tumor and also a violent auto collision which later prompted the docs' admission that they were shocked by my survival.

Given that this is the season which recognizes the One Who offers everlasting hope,I thought that I should extend my OWN hopes/well-wishes to the Marionettes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartoli's Boy View Post
Hey, what do you mean Bruce? Have you been ill? Whatever it is, I hope that you'll be OK.

And I'm fine thanks Super_Marion. Worried about bruce goose though.
Old Dec 8th, 2007, 12:42 AM   #249

Oh, glad to hear that there's nothing wrong with you. I thought you must have some terrible fatal illness, from the way you were talking.

And best wishes to you too!