On the way to qualify for the YEC - Indoor season 2007 ! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 12:16 PM   #181
country flag Schnyderfreak

Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of
Re: On the way to qualify for the YEC - Indoor season 2007 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
Ok, some positive news of Marion in l'Equipe
Her father said that it was just the kneecap that got moved provoking then an acute pain, which is not serious at all. Marion will play then on Thursday .

Wow, she is really determined to go to this YEC. I just fear she is making the wrong choice... we'll see how she does on Thursday. She has a good draw that could lead her to a new final. To go to Masters, she has to win Linz and reach SF in Québec... It will be extremely difficult and the travel will tire her even more ... unless Sharapova withdraws obviously.
wow this is risky business indeed.
ok Although she has a good draw she will face opponents like Bammer and Chakvetadze so she needs to be fit to beat them.Even if Sharapova withdraws she'll still have Hantuchova on her back so getting to the YEC is still a very difficult task even if she was 100% fit.
We'll see on thursday how she is really feeling and playing.Hopefully we worry too much

True follower of
Vera Zvonareva Jelena Jankovic Marion Bartoli

Official Fysio/blister patcher of the DONT KNOCK THE DOK!!

Jelena Dokic She's back!!!!
Schnyderfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 07:20 PM   #182
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

I hope that she's fit enough to play and not just desperate to get into the YEC. I mean, even if she is completely fit, it would still be tough, so if she injured at all, it would be a very unrealistic hope. Hopefully she knows something we don't.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2007, 11:14 PM   #183
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

Centre Court (from 14.00hrs)
1. Dulko vs. Hantuchova
2. Vaidisova vs. Meusburger (NB 16.00hrs)
3. Molik vs. Schnyder
4. Bartoli vs. Paszek (NB 20.15hrs)

paszek is at home and always a tough player, so i'm less than confident about this one.
marion has to dictate play from the start.
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 12:46 AM   #184
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Allez Mari!

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 02:40 AM   #185
country flag Sund7101

Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future

Good luck tomorrow Marion

Pierce Seles Hingis Capriati Bartoli Davenport Kournikova Sugiyama Majoli Frazier
Sund7101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 05:56 PM   #186
country flag Schnyderfreak

Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of

Good Luck against Tamira Marion !!!
please keep yourself injury free !!!!

True follower of
Vera Zvonareva Jelena Jankovic Marion Bartoli

Official Fysio/blister patcher of the DONT KNOCK THE DOK!!

Jelena Dokic She's back!!!!
Schnyderfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 07:52 PM   #187
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

the first set goes to marion, 6-2.
keep it up!
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 08:27 PM   #188
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

62 61!!!!

Wow, I am so impressed! Great form from Marion after all the fears we had last week.
We are proud of you!! It would be so amazing if she could get her biggest title here. Fast surfaces really suit her game and she is very motivated this week. Even her serve is working well!

Bravo Marion, congrats on another QF . Good luck against Julia, she has really her chances even though it can be a tough one.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 10:42 PM   #189
UDACHi

look, marion didn't pull out and did well.

good job, mar. didn't expect that at all, but tamira has been off form lately.
vakulenko is next. that's a very good chance to make a tier 2 semifinal.
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 02:39 AM   #190
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDACHi View Post
look, marion didn't pull out and did well.

good job, mar. didn't expect that at all, but tamira has been off form lately.
vakulenko is next. that's a very good chance to make a tier 2 semifinal.
Although I'm NOT a doctor---don't everybody laugh all at once at the notion of Dr.Bruce Goose---it's fair to assume that Marion must be halfway healthy since Paszek is no ordinary 16-year-old.Tamira has had two competitive matches with Henin yet Marion destroyed her today .

Although Vakulenko is beautiful--in MY eyes--she has had lots of emotional ups-and-downs in her life(the poor doll) ,so it's hard to predict which Julia will show up tomorrow;therefore,Marion'll have to be ready just as she was vs. Tamira.Another performance like today's will give her a strong chance,and this is crucial since Hantuchova has also made the QFs.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 03:21 AM   #191
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Well... I guess she is not that injured after all! Way to go Mar!
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 02:51 PM   #192
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Allez Mari! Good luck today hun!

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 03:07 PM   #193
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

I agree that it was a good win over, because Paszek is an agile young player.

One match at a time.
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 06:26 PM   #194
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

61 16 64 against Vakulenko !!!

I am very pleased with this result, because she was in huge trouble for almost one set and a half. She saved 2 GPs at *3/2 and managed to break back. Then, she held after having been 15/30 twice. I saw the match from 4/3 and commentators said she has been defending extremely well. If I believe the stats, Marion hit 16 winners for 14 errors, Julia 40 for 33.
At 4/3, Marion played very well the crucial points, for example with one big rally at 4/4 40/30, when Julia was at the net, she hit the passing on her 5th attempt & also at 5/4 30/30 with an awesome return on a sliced first serve .

She looked tired obviously, but so relieved and happy !!! Bravo Marion, do your best against Patty!!!! I am pretty confident actually... if Marion stays healthy for sure.

Commentators also said that Marion in the fall, didn't practice very intensively. She stayed alone and made tennis practice on very few occasions to save her energy, but made a physical preparation to compensate . It seems to be a good choice!

Congrats again Marion!! get to the YEC please!!!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 06:36 PM   #195
country flag PaulHopkins

PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of

Come on Marion! Good luck and please qualify for YEC