Sep 15th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Join Date: Jan 2006
Fill-in-the-Draw 2007 | #147 | Portoroz | Congrats to Chris 84 & tennisbuddy12!
Fill-in-the-Draw 2007 | Portoroz
Playing FITD is simple and only takes a few minutes per week:
1) You just have to post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) Full prediction must be posted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck.
3) Please post your picks in the form "A def. B", "A d. B" or "A over B", and not "A loses to B". Writing down the winner's name only ("A" instead of "A def. B") is allowed, but it might make things confusing for us and you might lose points, so try to post as specified.
4) If a player withdraws after you have made your prediction, you may ONLY change your pick if the withdrawing player was seeded. You are not allowed to alter your picks if the player who withdrew was not a seed.
5) When changing your picks, you have to post it in a new post, quoting the previous picks. No editing under any circumstances! (any edited post won't be counted)
6) If the qualifiers are still unknown when posting your picks and if they have to face each other, you'll have to specify which qualifier you pick to win with Q1 def. Q2, for example.
7) Scoring goes as follows: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round. Note that you won't get points if the player has a bye in first round.
Example: Tier II quarterfinals
Mauresmo def. Safina
Petrova def. Chakvetadze
Golovin def. Dementieva
Clijsters def. Ivanovic
The actual winners are Mauresmo, Chakvetadze, Golovin and Clijsters.
You will get 125 (points for reaching semifinal) x 3 = 375 points.
8) No commitments are necessary
for the tournaments, simply post your picks in the thread.
9) You may play more than one event per week!
Good luck and have fun!
Sep 15th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Join Date: Jul 2005
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2007 | #147 | Portoroz |
Golovin over Osterloh
Tu over Knapp
Q over Klepac
Zvonareva over Kostanic Tosic
A. Bondarenko over Szavay
Kerber over Dechy
Camerin over Benesova
Dushevina over Q
Loit over Arn
Q over Lapushchenkova
Shaughnessy over Q
Srebotnik over Zec-Peskiric
Dulko over Gagliardi
Vesnina over Hercog
Zakopalova over Likhovtseva
Bammer over Meusburger
Golovin over Tu
Zvonareva over Q
A. Bondarenko over Kerber
Camerin over Dushevina
Loit over Q
Srebotnik over Shaughnessy
Vesnina over Dulko
Bammer over Zakopalova
Golovin over Zvonareva
A. Bondarenko over Camerin
Srebotnik over Loit
Bammer over Vesnina
Golovin over A. Bondarenko
Srebotnik over Bammer
Golovin over Srebotnik
Baltacha,Dominguez Lino,Fedossova,King,Lapushchenkova,Pironkova,Pivov arova,Srebotnik,Stevenson|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!|
0002... Eternal follower of the Golden GirlOfficial Security Guard and Bouncer of Don't knock the Dok
My Queens of Stuttgart: Venus Williams & Victoria Azarenka!
Sep 15th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Join Date: Aug 2007
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2007 | #147 | Portoroz | Post your picks!
Lilia Osterloh USA def. Tatiana Golovin FRA 
Karin Knapp ITA def. Meilen Tu USA
Q def. Andreja Klepac SLO [WC]
Vera Zvonareva RUS  def. Jelena Kostanic Tosic CRO
Alona Bondarenko UKR  def. Olivia Sanchez FRA
Angelique Kerber GER def. Nathalie Dechy FRA
Maria Elena Camerin ITA def. Iveta Benesova CZE
Vera Dushevina RUS  def. Q
Greta Arn GER def. Emilie Loit FRA 
Q def. Anna Lapushchenkova RUS
Meghann Shaughnessy USA def. Q
Katarina Srebotnik SLO  def. Masa Zec-Peskiric SLO [WC]
Gisela Dulko ARG  def. Emmanuelle Gagliardi SUI
Elena Vesnina RUS def. Polona Hercog SLO [WC]
Elena Likhovtseva RUS def. Klara Zakopalova CZE
Sybille Bammer AUT  def. Yvonne Meusburger AUT
Lilia Osterloh USA def. Karin Knapp ITA
Vera Zvonareva RUS  def. Q
Alona Bondarenko UKR  def. Angelique Kerber GER
Maria Elena Camerin ITA def. Vera Dushevina RUS 
Q def. Greta Arn GER
Katarina Srebotnik SLO  def. Meghann Shaughnessy USA
Gisela Dulko ARG  def. Elena Vesnina RUS
Sybille Bammer AUT  def. Elena Likhovtseva RUS
Vera Zvonareva RUS  def. Lilia Osterloh USA
Alona Bondarenko UKR  def. Maria Elena Camerin ITA
Katarina Srebotnik SLO  def. Q
Sybille Bammer AUT  def. Gisela Dulko ARG 
Vera Zvonareva RUS  def. Alona Bondarenko UKR 
Sybille Bammer AUT  def. Katarina Srebotnik SLO 
Sybille Bammer AUT  def. Vera Zvonareva RUS 
along with venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, dokic, diatchenko, goerges and kvitova
My Youtube Channel
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off