Amanda Carreras - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 08:04 AM   #166
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of
Re: Amanda Carreras

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfani View Post
Does anyone have a picture of him? It would be useful for Wikipedia.
There is one on HER itf page.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #167
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
There is one on HER itf page.
That cannot be used for Wikipedia because it is copyrighted. For Wikipedia, someone who owns the copyright of a photograph of Amanda Carreras (usually because they have taken the photograph) would have to allow its use for Wikipedia by uploading it onto Wikimedia Commons and licensing it under a free-use license such as the GNU Free Documentation License, Creative Commons Attribution or Attribution/ShareAlike licenses.
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #168
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyets View Post
That cannot be used for Wikipedia because it is copyrighted. For Wikipedia, someone who owns the copyright of a photograph of Amanda Carreras (usually because they have taken the photograph) would have to allow its use for Wikipedia by uploading it onto Wikimedia Commons and licensing it under a free-use license such as the GNU Free Documentation License, Creative Commons Attribution or Attribution/ShareAlike licenses.
Wow, I learned something new today
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #169
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Into the semi against Hermoso at Madrid 10K, for the loss of 4 games so far.

Seconds out, round 7.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 12:09 PM   #170
country flag Embittered

Beat Hermoso but lost in straight sets to Bua in the final
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 07:33 PM   #171
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

She's never pushed on from $10ks
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #172
country flag Embittered

Amanda meets Cantona: http://www.chronicle.gi/headlines_details.php?id=26523 :someemoticonorother:
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 08:37 AM   #173
country flag Embittered

Another 25K semi.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 07:44 PM   #174
country flag Embittered

...and now, apparently, a first 25K final
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 02:48 PM   #175
country flag Embittered

Lost the final
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #176
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Included a good win over former top 50 player Olaru
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #177
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
10K Sharm-el-Sheikh

(2)Amanda Carreras (GBR) v Lidziya Marozava (BLR)

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #178
country flag Embittered

http://www.chronicle.gi/headlines_details.php?id=28075

Quote:
Our much – travelled tennis star Amanda Carreras often meets the stars, seen here with Antonio Banderas at Barcelona Airport. Amanda’s most recent success- the points gained from a semi-final of a $10,000 Tournament in Cairo lifts her to a career- high 319 in the world ITF rankings and no. 9 in the UK.

From her base in Barcelona, Amanda is preparing for her season’s challenge on the $25,000 circuit in pursuit of her dream – a top 300 spot.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #179
country flag Joe.

Good luck Amanda

She should've played Cali/Bogota- she probably would've just made Q
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #180
country flag Joe.

Playing her first Grass event! Through to the final round of Q at $50k Nottingham!