Amanda Carreras - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2010, 03:27 PM   #151
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Re: Amanda Carreras

Well done

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2010, 07:26 AM   #152
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations, Amanda!
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 06:50 PM   #153
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by penkku View Post
La Marsa, Tunisia 10k

Final

Amanda CARRERAS (GBR) (4) defeated Erika ZANCHETTA (ITA) (8) 7-6(4) 6-0

Tournament victory for Mandy
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 07:57 PM   #154
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

http://www.gbc.gi/news/news-world.php?headline=5
Quote:
Tennis ace Amanda Carreras has been named GBC Sport’s Personality of the year.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 07:01 PM   #155
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Lost 1 and 0 in Pomezia to promising Nasty Burnett
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 10:26 AM   #156
country flag Embittered

Amanda returns to the Island Games. (I'd never have noticed they were on if Heather Watson hadn't tweeted about them.) Not sure I see much opposition for her in this field: http://www.natwestiowresults2011.com...spx?SportID=18
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:44 PM   #157
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Amanda Carreras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Not sure I see much opposition for her in this field
Does this mean that dropping two games on her way to the final is a disappointing result?
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:52 PM   #158
country flag Embittered

Clean sweep for Amanda in the events she entered.
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 11:39 AM   #159
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

$25,000 La Coruna (ESP)

1st round:
(Q)Amanda Carreras (GBR) d. (wc)Arianna Paules Aldrey (ESP) 6-2 6-1

next up (6)Gail Brodsky (USA), GL Mandy
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #160
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Never has been able to push on from $10ks

Had a good result this week- SF in $10k Vic and if her opponent hadn't been top 100 player Yakimova, probably would've reached the final
Old May 28th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #161
country flag coyets

Amanda Carreras had a good result in the $10,000 tournament at Getxo. Congratulations!
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #162
country flag Embittered

Amanda beat Majeric today to reach the semifinal of the Imola 25K. Her best ever points result, I think, on, of all surfaces, artificial grass.
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #163
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Amanda!
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #164
country flag Embittered

http://www.chronicle.gi/headlines_details.php?id=25529
Quote:
Tennis player Amanda Carreras and Rhythmic gymnast Nicola Bosio yesterday carried the Olympic Flame in the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay as it passed through a jubilant Ealing on day 67 of the relay. This was the fourth day of the flame’s week-long circuit of London, during which it will pass through each of the city’s 33 local authority areas and finish at the opening ceremony this Friday 27 July.
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #165
country flag tennisfani

tennisfani is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have a picture of him? It would be useful for Wikipedia.
tennisfani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote