Whats Happening With Mirjana Lučić? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2007, 01:30 PM   #1
country flag Jaffas85

Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light
Whats Happening With Mirjana Lučić?

I didn't really follow tennis that much when Mirjana Lučić was having her best results but i just read a bit about her and she's still only 25 years old and for someone who had so much early promise, making the semis of Wimbledon in 99', I was wondering what her current status is and whether she's still on the tour after returning several months ago?

Is she still playing and if so is it mainly ITF or some WTA events?

Why did she leave the tour originally? Injuries or because of an abusive Father?

Thanks.
Jaffas85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2007, 03:52 PM   #2
country flag SerenaAndTheVee

SerenaAndTheVee is just really nice SerenaAndTheVee is just really nice SerenaAndTheVee is just really nice SerenaAndTheVee is just really nice SerenaAndTheVee is just really nice SerenaAndTheVee is just really nice SerenaAndTheVee is just really nice SerenaAndTheVee is just really nice SerenaAndTheVee is just really nice SerenaAndTheVee is just really nice SerenaAndTheVee is just really nice
Re: Whats Happening With Mirjana Lučić?

I have no idea but it saddens me to hear Lucic's name because all I can think of is promise that was never fulfilled.
SerenaAndTheVee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2007, 04:13 PM   #3
country flag thetennisutopian

thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all

She played a few tournaments earlier this year. Specifically, Indian Wells where she lost to Chaky in the 2nd round. I have no idea if she's injured though.

thetennisutopian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2007, 05:17 PM   #4
country flag Dmitry
Russian Member

Dmitry is a splendid one to behold Dmitry is a splendid one to behold Dmitry is a splendid one to behold Dmitry is a splendid one to behold Dmitry is a splendid one to behold Dmitry is a splendid one to behold Dmitry is a splendid one to behold Dmitry is a splendid one to behold Dmitry is a splendid one to behold Dmitry is a splendid one to behold Dmitry is a splendid one to behold

She was a talented player...
Dmitry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 12:34 AM   #5
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

She's a bum now.
WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 09:39 AM   #6
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get it really. She looked like she had things going for her and then.....nothing.

Finances must still be the major issue.
Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 09:50 AM   #7
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

I'm disappointed too. She could easily get ITF wildcards or play in the qualifying draws.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 10:13 AM   #8
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Lucic and Dokic should play doubles together in ITF's. They could encourage each other to actually play tennis!
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote