#0100 (THE BIG ONE) - Suicide China: GuangzhOHHHHHHVERRRRRR - congrats Tennace! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2007, 08:05 AM   #1
country flag Randriantastic!
Team WTAworld

Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future
#0100 (THE BIG ONE) - Suicide China: GuangzhOHHHHHHVERRRRRR - congrats Tennace!

Remember, every choice, whether good or bad, can be deadly...

Suicide China 2007: GuangzhOHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2006 Final: watchdogfish (GBR) def. I Don't Know Who Because Shaun Was A Lazy Slore Busy (DAY04 over DAY03)

THE OBJECTIVE
Choose the winner of ONE main draw singles match EVERY DAY of the tournament.

THE CATCH
You may only choose each player ONCE throughout the tournament.
If your pick loses, you are OUT.

THE FINE PRINT

1. Your pick must be made before the match commences, or it will be deemed invalid.

2. Once posted, your pick is final and cannot be changed. Editing of posts is a serious felony in this game and will result in disqualification.

3. You always have to post/e-mail your pick, even if there is only one remaining player you can choose. No excuses, bitches. "I went home to my mountain village to visit my ageing parents and we have no electricity"? Forget it. "The government banned WTAworld access for 24 hours"? Too bad. "I had to make arrangements to give away my daughter"? Don't play suicide this week.

4. Back-ups: Clearly designate a player to be used in lieu of your pick if and only if there is a walkover or withdrawal BEFORE the match commences. Note that retirements do count as complete matches. Unused back-ups may be picked again.

5. You may only play one suicide tournament a week. Zero points will be awarded for the week if you participate in multiple tournaments.

Ranking Points for Suicide GuangzhOHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOO(Tier III)
Code:
DAY 01 - 1
DAY 02 - 9  
DAY 03 - 18 
DAY 04 - 30 
DAY 05 - 100
DAY 06 -  125
DAY 06 -  138 (WITH PICK)
WINNING - 150

In the event that there are atleast 12 people and no one reaches DAY 06,

2nd Place - 85
1st Place - 120
Tournament Homepage

http://sports.21cn.com/07gzopen/ (if you can read Chinese )

Further Information

Time in Guangzhou Use this

Suicide Tennis Introduction and Rules - Please click this

Suicide Tennis Rankings - Please click this

** IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO POST YOUR PICKS, YOU MAY E-MAIL THEM TO ME AT ianlsee AT gmail DOT com

Justine Henin
\ Martina Hingis
WTAworld Suicide Tennis: 2007 Bangkok Champion 2006 Wimbledon finalist, Cincinnati semi-finalist, Budapest semi-finalist (MH0861 = #1 tournament director)

Last edited by Randriantastic! : Oct 1st, 2007 at 07:24 AM.
Randriantastic! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2007, 08:05 AM   #2
Team WTAworld

Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future Randriantastic! has a brilliant future
Re: #0100 (THE BIG ONE) - Suicide China 2007: GuangzhOHHHHHNOOOOOOO - Sign up now!

Suicide GuangzhOHHHHHNOOOOOO - Who's Next To Go? (aka List of Comrades)

..4. MH0861...........(USA) Medina Garrigues - Ruano Pascual - Govortsova
.22. pierce0415.......(CHN) Razzano - Govortsova - Cibulkova - Medina Garrigues

.35. Randriantastic!..(AUS) Peng - Govortsova - Pin
.43. meelis13.........(EST) Molik - Ruano Pascual - Razzano - Cibulkova - Obziler - OUT OF PICKS
.52. Jonas_84.........(MEX) Sun Tian Tian - Ruano Pascual - Govortsova
.52. riyao............(CHN) Poutchkova

.54. Gigi.............(GEO) DEAD TO US
.74. LudwigDvorak.....(USA) Medina Garrigues - Ruano Pascual - Cibulkova - Olaru
.81. Yarden...........(ISR) Obziler - King

.83. Tennace..........(CZE) Ditty - Pin - Olaru - Cibulkova - Razzano - Obziler
.87. ...[Harvs].......(AUS) Obziler - Govortsova - NO PICK
.96. gocanadago.......(CAN) Kops-Jones
102. NeeemZ...........(AUS) Obziler - Ruano Pascual - Cibulkova - Olaru
103. aussie_fan311....(AUS) NO PICK
107. croat123.........(DJB) Song - NO PICK
130. Ballbasher.......(MNE) Medina Garrigues - Pin - Razzano - Cibulkova - Rodionova
161. adrygf...........(ESP) Ditty - NO PICK
164. fencer...........(UAE) Molik - Ruano Pascual - Cibulkova - Olaru
178. Law_.............(AUS) Molik - Ruano Pascual - Cibulkova - Razzano - Rodionova
198. GoV&Rena.........(AUS) Obziler - Yan - Cibulkova - Razzano - Rodionova
202. Mama'sBoy........(FRA) Obziler - Yan - Cibulkova - Olaru

Justine Henin
\ Martina Hingis
WTAworld Suicide Tennis: 2007 Bangkok Champion 2006 Wimbledon finalist, Cincinnati semi-finalist, Budapest semi-finalist (MH0861 = #1 tournament director)

Last edited by Randriantastic! : Oct 1st, 2007 at 06:42 AM.
Old Sep 11th, 2007, 08:05 AM   #3
Team WTAworld

Re: #0100 (THE BIG ONE) - Suicide China 2007: GuangzhOHHHHHNOOOOOOO - Sign up now!

Government-Approved Methods Of Suicide: Day 5

Anastasia RODIONOVA vs Tzipora OBZILER

(4) Dominika CIBULKOVA vs (2) Virginie RAZZANO

Justine Henin
\ Martina Hingis

Last edited by Randriantastic! : Sep 29th, 2007 at 01:08 AM.
Old Sep 11th, 2007, 08:07 AM   #4
Team WTAworld

Day 2 - Missing Persons' Report

Our thoughts and prayers (as well as Mariah's, I assure you all) are with the families and loved ones of the following missing persons:

croat123
Potential Special Powers: Telling the future, knowledge of random facts (I mean, the dude/-tte panders to Jelena Pandzic).
Suspected: Dead avec head cut open à la Sylar. Or maybe just sleeping in a ditch.

It happened in BeiJINXED last week, too. croat123 was nowhere to be found after picking eventual champ Szavay on day 2. Our theory is that after posting that pick, he had a vision (of love) of her coming back from match point down in the final, and knowing that he had no way of winning Suicide, tried to drink his despair away. Does this bode well for Song Shanshan?

Mama'sBoy
Potential Special Powers: None. Drinking buddies with croat123.
Suspected: Traumatised into madness after witnessing croat123's horrific murder. Or also in a ditch.

I can't speak to Mama'sBoy's Suicide form, but since Goerges did lose to Zvonareva yesterday, we can only imagine that he might be too depressed to think about GuangzhOHHHHNOOOOOO. Be strong! You can make it through the rain! The rest of us did!

adrygf
Potential Special Powers: Has a Spanish-speaking (and crazy, ass-kicking?) alter-ego.
Suspected: Taken over said alter-ego who might be coming to kill us all. Watch out.

I'm not sure if anyone really wants a dry gf (well, not that I would know how that works *cough*) but we certainly wanted adrygf to be in this tournament. Unless adrygf's alter-ego wants to kill us all. In which case, please feel free to take the $2 million and run far, far away.

aussie_fan311
Potential Special Powers: We don't know. But we think he has some, or has witnessed someone with some.
Suspected: Memory removed by Haitian guy.

It's not that aussie_fan311 is dead, but his/her mother just called to tell us that her child cannot remember who she is! And similarly, her child has forgotten this larger family that is GuangzhOHHHHHHNOOOOOOO - not even posting a day 1 pick! Clearly, something is wrong. Support for Mauresmo further substantiates this theory, I mean, who in their right mind would like her?

GoV&Rena
Potential Special Powers: We don't know.
Last seen: Advocating Serena Williams as the most impressive Slam run. Suspected: Clearly delusional from above testimony. May be lost and confused, running around naked. Keep your eyes peeled.

We hope that GoV&Rena has a spectacular comeback to this tournament much like his/her favourite players (before getting soundly beaten by, MH0861 three tournaments in a row, maybe ). But we're not sure.

riyao
Potential Special Powers: Bending the space-time continuum, or may be in possession of a Time Turner (we are in contact with the Ministry of Magic).
Suspected: Lost somewhere in space and time.

The only way riyao can manage that busy games schedule of his is by manipulating time... but that is a dangerous game to play. He could be fighting off dinosaurs or witnessing the apocalypse or something. Wherever you are, riyao, close your eyes and focus REALLY REALLY HARD! We have faith!! or turn the time turner or howevs that works.

Yarden
Potential Special Powers: Human Calculator
Suspected: Going crazy with all those PYW calculations, whatevs

I'm getting lazy thinking of this one because I want to watch some Heroes before dinner. Sorry, Yarden, we still love you though.
HE MADE IT!

--

Meanwhile, yay for all of us who are through to day 3!

Suicide Turns 100 At GuangzhOHHHHHHNOOOOOOO - Massive Celebrations Pot Luck Dinner

Ah, comrades! Due to budgetary constraints, we have had to move the venue of our player party from the Hyatt to this... experimental art space. Yes. That's it.

And who doesn't love a pot luck dinner? Screw the ten-course meal, I say, life is about TAKING CHANCES (thank you Celine, she is our entertainment for this momentous occasion, people... at least on MP3) on new experiences. MH0861 makes a mean pesto pasta, and I cooked some rice! What is a Chinese meal without rice, I say? NOTHING!

Speaking of new experiences, who has heard of Song Shan Shan? Is that pierce0415 raising his hand? No, no, we don't need a ten-minute account of her recent exploits in the Chinese Bush League Level 6B tournaments... anyone else? Well, I say, go right on ahead and pick her. I bet you will all be making picks you have NEVER made before this week! Isn't that exciting? Of course, it may lead to your tournament death, but... WHAT DO YOU SAY TO TAKING CHANCES (or did I use that line already?)?

Ho-hum. Well, in any case, there is a veritable bevy of matches to pick on day 1 (do you think they would be so spoiled for choice at Luxembourg, or even SEOUL, LudwigDvorak, you potential deserter? ) and an equally appealing array of more lukewarm salmonella-attracting dishes waiting on the grass! So grab a paper plate and make yourself comfortable.

This. Is Suicide GuangzhOHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

*cue American Idol music* (also on MP3) (I am well prepared, people!)

Justine Henin
\ Martina Hingis

Last edited by Randriantastic! : Sep 26th, 2007 at 07:43 AM.
Old Sep 11th, 2007, 01:15 PM   #5
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

In
Old Sep 11th, 2007, 02:32 PM   #6
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

in

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2007, 11:43 PM   #7
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

It ain't a party unless Randy is director MH0861 is in the house... happy 100th, suicide! INININININ
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 03:49 AM   #8
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

I hate to do this but
Guangzhou is # 101.
Beijing - 97.
Kolkata - 98.
Portoroz - 99.
Luxembourg - 100.
Guangzhou - 101.

In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 05:39 AM   #9
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
I hate to do this but
Guangzhou is # 101.
Beijing - 97.
Kolkata - 98.
Portoroz - 99.
Luxembourg - 100.
Guangzhou - 101.

*cough* Well, I stole the 100 from Luxembourg since my topic came first. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Justine Henin
\ Martina Hingis
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 06:05 AM   #10
country flag Law_

Law_ is a splendid one to behold Law_ is a splendid one to behold Law_ is a splendid one to behold Law_ is a splendid one to behold Law_ is a splendid one to behold Law_ is a splendid one to behold Law_ is a splendid one to behold Law_ is a splendid one to behold Law_ is a splendid one to behold Law_ is a splendid one to behold Law_ is a splendid one to behold

in !
Law_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 06:20 AM   #11
country flag LudwigDvorak
Rainbowingis.

LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in, baby. Guangzhou > Luxembourg.
LudwigDvorak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 09:04 PM   #12
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

in

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 09:25 PM   #13
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

Tournament Homepage

http://www.gzopen.com.cn

its wrong official web site

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2007, 07:54 AM   #14
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by fencer View Post
Tournament Homepage

http://www.gzopen.com.cn

its wrong official web site
Say it with me.

OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!

I got it off the WTA tour site and Wikipedia links to it too. Maybe it's just down for the moment? Thanks for pointing it out though.

Justine Henin
\ Martina Hingis
Old Sep 13th, 2007, 08:48 AM   #15
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

in
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote