What? No one cares about Charlotte Gainsbourg? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2007, 01:24 PM   #1
country flag stickwitju(ju)

stickwitju(ju) is a name known to all stickwitju(ju) is a name known to all stickwitju(ju) is a name known to all stickwitju(ju) is a name known to all stickwitju(ju) is a name known to all stickwitju(ju) is a name known to all stickwitju(ju) is a name known to all stickwitju(ju) is a name known to all stickwitju(ju) is a name known to all stickwitju(ju) is a name known to all stickwitju(ju) is a name known to all
What? No one cares about Charlotte Gainsbourg?

Quote:
French star Charlotte Gainsbourg 'out of danger' after surgery

PARIS (AFP) — French actress Charlotte Gainsbourg is "out of danger" after undergoing emergency brain surgery following a waterski accident, a Paris clinic said on Friday.

The 36-year-old daughter of the late singer Serge Gainsbourg and British actress Jane Birkin was operated on Wednesday night for "a massive brain haemorrhage caused by a shock to the head," the clinic said in a statement.

"Her post-operative condition is excellent and very reassuring... She should be leaving the intensive care ward of the Monceau clinic in the coming days."

Gainsbourg's agent Dominique Segall said Thursday the actress had undergone "a minor operation to remove a small haematoma", a mass of clotted blood on the brain.

One of France's most popular young actresses, Gainsbourg consulted a doctor after suffering repeated headaches following a waterski accident in the United States several months ago.

The actress was earlier this week at the Venice film festival for the world premiere of "I'm Not There," a biopic of folk icon Bob Dylan by US director Todd Haynes, in which she joins a star-studded cast including Heath Ledger, Richard Gere, Cate Blanchett and Julianne Moore.

The mother-of-two, whose partner is French film director Yvan Attal, made her screen debut in the 1985 Claude Miller film "L'Effrontee", for which she won a Cesar award for most promising young actress.

Last year, she played the female lead in "The Science of Sleep" by Oscar-winning French director Michel Gondry, alongside Mexico's Gael Garcia Bernal, and in 2003 she starred alongside Sean Penn and Benicio del Toro in "21 Grams" by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu.

She has also launched a successful singing career, with a second album released last year.
stickwitju(ju) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2007, 03:14 PM   #2
new-york
和平.

new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What? No one cares about Charlotte Gainsbourg?

Old Sep 10th, 2007, 04:49 PM   #3
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea who she is
Sally Struthers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 05:44 PM   #4
country flag -Ph51-
Team WTAworld

-Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers View Post
I have no idea who she is
Her father was Serge Gaisbourg. Remember...je t'aime...moi non plus.
Her mother is Jane Birkin.
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 06:51 PM   #5
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I don't really care no.

But it's good news for her, her friends and family and fans, I guess.

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 06:58 PM   #6
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

Good news for her I'm not a hard core fan but I think she is a pretty good actress and I adored her crazy father .
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 09:10 PM   #7
country flag Thanx4nothin

Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute

No I don't care but i'm happier to know she is Ok than dead, who si she anyways?
I think with her serve and her athleticism, her power, her court mobility, I just think when she’s on, she’s the greatest player we’ve ever seen, ever. Now, whether her record is the greatest remains to be seen because she hasn’t retired yet. But I think she is really the greatest player. I have seen Martina and Steffi at their best. There are little chinks in those players’ armor, but it was a different era, where you didn’t need to be the perfect player.
Chris Evert
Thanx4nothin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote