Americans can't get enough of God Bless America - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:44 PM   #1
country flag borisyBACK

borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice
Americans can't get enough of God Bless America

They did it again tonight. I want to vomit.
borisyBACK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:47 PM   #2
Hots4Safin

Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of
Re: Americans can't get enough of God Bless America

Uh right...all Americans can't get enough of it...especially Liza Minelli acting like a psycho while performing it. I'm AMERICAN and I hate the song.

Venus: Please follow suit and win Wimbledon again.
Hots4Safin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:47 PM   #3
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, they're nuts.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:48 PM   #4
country flag Reckoner

Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of

... well Patriot Day is just around the corner...
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:49 PM   #5
country flag jochem

jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of

I guess they do think the world ends outside Amerika...

World no.1 for 20 weeks

41 WTA Tour titles including 4 GS and 3 YEC

Australian Open '11 U.S. Open '05, '09, '10 WTA Championships '02, '03, '10
jochem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:51 PM   #6
country flag thrust

thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute

Guess what? We don^t give a shit as to what you losers think!
thrust is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:51 PM   #7
country flag borisyBACK

borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice borisyBACK is just really nice

When people can't live without mentioning the God and patriotism, you should escape that place.
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:51 PM   #8
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

This is done at all major sporting events, so it's no big deal
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:51 PM   #9
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Very patriotic lol

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:52 PM   #10
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

It's not out fault our country's past is richer than yours
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:54 PM   #11
Jasmin

Jasmin has disabled reputation

Also if you don't like it stop trying to come to this country. We would care if you wanted God to bless your country.
Jasmin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:55 PM   #12
country flag borisyBACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
This is done at all major sporting events, so it's no big deal
I don't remember uniformed people opening a huge Union Jack or Aussie flag.
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:56 PM   #13
country flag SunriseSunset

SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hots4Safin View Post
Uh right...all Americans can't get enough of it...especially Liza Minelli acting like a psycho while performing it. I'm AMERICAN and I hate the song.

Like: Haas. Tsonga. Kiefer. Bartoli. Mirza. Zheng. Bolleli. Safina. Mauresmo. Monfils.Jie.

Hate: Djokovic. Lubjicic. Sharapova. Murray. Dementieva. Soderling.
SunriseSunset is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 09:09 PM   #14
country flag rottweily

rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute

Every sentence that starts with God bless is meaningless
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 10:01 PM   #15
country flag Forehand_Volley

Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hots4Safin View Post
Liza was jazzin' it up, wasn't she?

It was nice seeing her walking instead of in a wheelchair.
Forehand_Volley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote