Your Supercool Marion Nickname - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2007, 09:32 AM   #1
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold
Your Supercool Marion Nickname

What is you nickname for Marion and why?

If you dont have one, why not think of one.

My nickname for Marion is Skippy! lol. Because of the way she skips and swooshes on the baseline. Reminds me of Skippy the Bush Kangaroo and also little girls skipping in the playground!

Skippy Bartoli
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2007, 05:48 PM   #2
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future
Re: Your Supercool Marion Nickname

Mari.

But thats pretty plain and simple... not cool and crazy like Skippy...

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:01 PM   #3
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

This is pretty simple but I call her The Little Frenchie because out of all the top french players she is the smallest and cutest

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 10:48 PM   #4

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapovarulz1 View Post
This is pretty simple but I call her The Little Frenchie because out of all the top french players she is the smallest and cutest
aw that's bootycutie!!
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 11:03 PM   #5
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
aw that's bootycutie!!
Thank you very much

Old Sep 9th, 2007, 11:42 PM   #6

Quote:
Thank you very much
no problem
Old Sep 15th, 2007, 05:42 PM   #7

Another member used the nickname "Cobaye Corse" to describe Marion. So I just googled to find out what that means.. It seems to be Corsican Hamster! (?)

Corsican, maybe because of the roots of the name Bartoli.

Hamster, some allusion to her image I guess.

Corsican Hamster is actually quite cute.. However the members who used this name are haters.
Old Sep 15th, 2007, 07:11 PM   #8
She came to play.......

Quote:
Another member used the nickname "Cobaye Corse" to describe Marion. So I just googled to find out what that means.. It seems to be Corsican Hamster! (?)

Corsican, maybe because of the roots of the name Bartoli.

Hamster, some allusion to her image I guess.

Corsican Hamster is actually quite cute.. However the members who used this name are haters.
Just perfetic aint they? But hamsters are cute I got a new one the other day and named it Skitz lol

Old Sep 15th, 2007, 07:58 PM   #9

Quote:
Just perfetic aint they? But hamsters are cute I got a new one the other day and named it Skitz lol
Erm... Skitz? Does that have the same meaning down there as it does up here??

Get another hamster and name it Marion lol. Squeak!
Old Sep 15th, 2007, 08:52 PM   #10
She came to play.......

It just means crazy up here lol I thought it was a funny name

Old Sep 16th, 2007, 07:04 AM   #11

phew!!
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 12:25 PM   #12
She came to play.......

Quote:
phew!!
What does it mean down your kneck of the woods?

Old Sep 16th, 2007, 03:57 PM   #13

Quote:
What does it mean down your kneck of the woods?
$I-I1T

Old Nov 25th, 2007, 01:46 PM   #14
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

Maid Marrion!!!
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2008, 02:11 AM   #15
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Marionator....she can crush people of course....physically with her Super Human strength and power play

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote