Women's Final Is On One Hour Delay - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:20 PM   #1
country flag Marcell

Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute
Women's Final Is On One Hour Delay

The women's final is being broadcast on a one hour time-delay. The USOpen site was correct when it says 7pm. This is a shame for the fans. I wish USA Network was covering this live.
Marcell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:21 PM   #2
country flag David55

David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all
Re: Women's Final Is On One Hour Delay

The match will probably be over by the time it starts on TV.
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:22 PM   #3
country flag southpaw58

southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of

Are you kidding?? oh shit, see if i was a hardcore fan of either justine or svet or even just a hardcore tennis fan, i'd be pissed off. as a tennis watcher it's not fair, to not showcase the final of A GRANDSLAM live, ESPCIALLY THE ONE THAT IS IN THE HOST COUNTRY! THAT IS JUST COMPLETE BS.

marcell,

thanks for the news.
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:24 PM   #4
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute

what the heck? What kind of second rate operation are they running? Who in their right minds shows a major sporting event on tape delay? :retard:

this is on par (excuse the pun ) with the crap the LPGA does in their limited TV time slots ... and that is not a good thing!
Sally Struthers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:24 PM   #5
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

That's hilarious. Bravo, CBS!
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:30 PM   #6
country flag Natalicious

Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute

omg
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:31 PM   #7
country flag Wolverines08

Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of

It goes to show how cbs feels about who's playing!
Wolverines08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:31 PM   #8
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

For as long as I remember, the USopen finals have been starting at 2am my time meaning 8pm local time
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:31 PM   #9
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

ES shows it also at 2 am here(8 pm american)
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:32 PM   #10
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Who is spreading this smut? It is not being shown taped. Get out of town. CBS and the USTA are not THAT dumb.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:32 PM   #11
Kenny
Team WTAworld

Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute

LOL too funny.

On a random note, Justine has enough money to get her grill fixed.. she definitely should.
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:32 PM   #12
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute

wtf??is it for real??

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:37 PM   #13
country flag thetennisutopian

thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all

Are you kidding me... so I like could've went to work today?

thetennisutopian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:40 PM   #14
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

They just got the time wrong on the site... Which is particularly dumb obviously. They deal with hundreds of matches during the tourney and now one final, they don't get it right
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:54 PM   #15
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute

well even on USO official site, they show that CBS is showing it at 8 i hope they r wrong!

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote