Tammy's Summer Schedule - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2002, 05:53 AM   #16
*Marat BigFan*

*Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point
Go! Go! Tammarine Tanasugarn...Tammy

GoodLuck to all my faves...Mary Pierce Elena Dementieva Anastasia Myskina Dinara Safina Ana Ivanovic

VISIT MY TENNIS VIDEOS SITE : http://www.geocities.com/jojo_marat
*Marat BigFan* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2002, 03:17 AM   #17
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Tammy said today she will play indoor tournament in Europe after the Asian Games because she has to gain some point since she has not chance to defend the point from last year's final in Japan Open.

Playing indoor tournament in Europe is her first appearance and there are 4 indoor tournaments in two week after the Asian Games.

Week of Oct-14 ( After the Asian Games )
Swisscom Challenge! Zurich, SUI $1,224,000 28/32/16 HI
Eurotel Slovak Indoor Bratislava, SVK $110,000 32/32/16 HI
Week of Oct-21
Generali Ladies Linz Linz, AUT $585,000 28/32/16 HI
Seat Open Luxembourg Luxembourg $225,000 30/32/16 HI

And for sure she play Surabaya and Pattaya in ending of the year.

( ????? ) Surabaya
Nov-4 Volvo Women's Open Pattaya City, THA $110,000 32/32/16 HO

In the case of Tammy reachs the final of the Asian Games' women single I'm wondering that if Tammy play 2 indoor tournament in Europe, can she enter the first tournament on time because she has to fly from Korea to Europe. For my understanding the Asian Games' final lady single will do on Oct-13.

Good luck Tamarine, hope you can do well in your favorite indoor surface.
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 04:15 AM   #18
country flag lin

lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Benny
Hmmmmmm, well she will lose 128 points by going to the Asian games, instead of AIG Open(Tokyo).
You decide wheather thats good or not.........?
Benny,you don't know how important Asian Games is for Asian,I wonder if she decides to play in Japan rather than in Korea at the same week,how Thai people will think about it...
lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 03:11 PM   #19
Hyde'

Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice
She decide to play at Asian Game
cause she want to play Olympic in 2004

I think !

c'mon !!! Tammy !!!!
Hyde' is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:32 AM   #20
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
I didn't know the Asian games was every 4 years
And now Tammy is playing the Indoor season it makes sense, but I was just stating that that tournament was the most points she has gotton in the past 18 or so months and her ranking would surely drop.
Anyway GO THAI QUEEN!
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:36 PM   #21
Mojo

Mojo is an unknown quantity at this point
She may never be a contender for the singles at Stanford but she may have a chance for the doubles title with Jelena Dokic.

Good luck, Tammy!!!
Mojo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:17 AM   #22
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
Who's saying she isn't a contender for the singles title.....?
I always beleive Tammy can win, before any match starts, but during the match, I get angry
Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:50 AM   #23
rino

rino is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tammy's Summer Schedule

Quote:
Originally posted by jirobkk
Finally Tammy does not play all Indoor Tournament this year, she plays Asiangames in Korea during 29 September - 14 October instead.

- deleted

8. Sep-23 Wismilak International Bali Bali, INA $225,000 30/32/16 HO
9. Sep 29 The 14th Asiangames Korea

- deleted

Hope she holds the 14th Asiangames trophy for Thailand.

Good luck Tamarine.
Are you sure Tammy will play in Bali? I read in the Indonesian Tennis Fed. site that she won't...

And, although I agree that Tammy has a big chance to win the singles gold medal, it is almost impossible for Thailand to win the AG trophy. I think the team gold will go to either Indonesia, Japan or Taiwan.
rino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:42 AM   #24
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Quote:
Are you sure Tammy will play in Bali? I read in the Indonesian Tennis Fed. site that she won't...
Yes, Tammy gave an interview about her summer schedule before she leave for USA.

By the way, Could you please give meURL of Indonesian Tennis Fed.
Jiro's Facebook
Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:01 PM   #25
rino

rino is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by jirobkk

By the way, Could you please give meURL of Indonesian Tennis Fed.
It's www.inatenis.com. But it's in Indonesian only and the news section is under 'Teropong'.

BTW, the AG singles final will be on the 12th not 13th.
rino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 04:33 PM   #26
country flag jirobkk

Many thanks rino.
Jiro's Facebook
Old Jul 26th, 2002, 05:23 PM   #27
Hyde'

Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice
Anyway ! She lost both single/double in 2nd round at Standford !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope she get better in San diego

c'mon !!! Tammy !!!!
Hyde' is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 12:58 PM   #28
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Bump
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote