Qualifying Draw - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2007, 01:38 AM   #31
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
Re: Qualifying Draw

This year is much better than last year eventhough last year we have more top ten players but this year is more even..glad that there is no Byes....I think this is first time that Sun Sheng nan , Zhang Shuai play in Bali...may be Meng Yuan too
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2007, 03:07 AM   #32
country flag AyumiMorita

AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of

go Ayumi!
Doubles: 2007 - $50,000 Gifu (w/ Ai Sugiyama); $50,000 Fukuoka (w/ A. Yonemura)
"My dream is to become a top ten player."
AyumiMorita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 03:18 AM   #33
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

good luck

(8)JIDKOVA, Alina
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 03:23 AM   #34
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda fan View Post
hmm Tamaela withdrew?
Has to be right before the draw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd3300123 View Post
Yan Zi is not in the draw

Dose she withdraw?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker View Post
No byes this year
And few players couldnt get into the quali draw.
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 03:25 AM   #35
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james ere:) View Post
will there be live scoring here?
Should be here

Click to Bali from the top

http://www.protennislive.com/framese....atptennis.com
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 03:33 AM   #36
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute

Big chance Meng!

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote