Bulgarian Players Avatars and Wallpapers ! Updates: Sesil [Feel free to request] - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2007, 09:58 AM   #1
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute
Bulgarian Players Avatars and Wallpapers ! Updates: Sesil [Feel free to request]

like tsvetis wallpaper avatar and wallpaper thread, this will be for sesil, maggie and the other youngsters
ill post avies and wallpapers later.. feel free to post some urself as well

Last edited by Maryamator : Sep 14th, 2007 at 08:28 AM.
Maryamator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2007, 10:44 PM   #2
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: --> The Bulgarian Players Avatars and Wallpapers !

Sesil Karatantcheva

Last edited by Maryamator : Sep 10th, 2007 at 09:53 AM.
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 08:26 AM   #3
country flag Maryamator

Re: --> The Bulgarian Players Avatars and Wallpapers !

sesil Karatantcheva.

Grigor Dimitrovi couldnt find more pictures )

Last edited by Maryamator : Sep 15th, 2007 at 05:02 PM.
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 10:16 AM   #4
country flag Maryamator

Re: --> The Bulgarian Players Avatars and Wallpapers ! Updates: Sesil and Grigor avat

Banner:
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 01:59 PM   #5
country flag Nidalgina

Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold
Re: --> The Bulgarian Players Avatars and Wallpapers ! Updates: Sesil and Grigor avat

Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 05:24 PM   #6
country flag Ivan.

Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of

Great post Maryamator . Banner of Bulgarian Fed Cup team is great, but too big for avatar .

Tennis:
Magi Maleeva
Figure skating:
Albena and Maxim
Biathlon:
Ekaterina Dafovska
htpp://superigri.com igri igri Play cool online flash games
Ivan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 05:34 PM   #7
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

if you want i can ask photos of alexksandrina
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 06:00 PM   #8
country flag Maryamator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesil Fan View Post
Great post Maryamator . Banner of Bulgarian Fed Cup team is great, but too big for avatar .
i can resize it if u want
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 06:00 PM   #9
country flag Maryamator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouf View Post
if you want i can ask photos of alexksandrina
yeah sure why not
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 06:58 AM   #10
country flag Maryamator

Re: Bulgarian Players Avatars and Wallpapers ! Updates: Sesil [Feel free to request]