Fan of the Fabulous Four! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2007, 12:20 AM   #1
country flag 1000

1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold
Fan of the Fabulous Four!

I now just wanted everyone to know that I am an official fan of Maria's!! I saw her two first matches of the US Open and thought it was horrible sportsmanship of Radwanska to distract Sharapova on her serve!! I now am a big fan along with Venus, Serena, and Justine. Long live the top four and continue your dominance of the tour!!
1000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2007, 01:11 AM   #2
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future
Re: Fan of the Fabulous Four!

that's great and wait with us for Maria revenge from Radwanska .
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 11:00 AM   #3
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
that's great and wait with us for Maria revenge from Radwanska .
I can't wait, next time she will kick that girls ass...big time!

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 01:21 PM   #4
country flag 1000

1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold

Let's hope so, I think she'll be aiming a few serves right at Radwanska if she starts to move around too much
1000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote