Video request thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2007, 12:52 PM   #121
country flag Williams-forever

Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of
Re: Video request thread

Anyone has Stevenson-Dokic Wimbledon 1999 Quarterfinal? That would be lovely...

NO.7: VenusWilliams
NO.6: SerenaWilliams
Williams-forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2007, 12:10 AM   #122
country flag IceHock

IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have the V.Williams vs. Myskina 2004 french open match or the 2004 Capriati vs. S.Williams match at the french
IceHock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2007, 01:03 PM   #123
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Benesova-Pierce 2006 Oz?
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2007, 03:10 PM   #124
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Jennifer Capriati vs. Kim Clijsters from the Australian Open semis 2002?
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2007, 09:46 PM   #125
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

Ashley Harkleroad Vs Daniela Hantuchova Aus Open 2007 3rd Round!!! Show Court 3!!! Please Anyone!!!!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 08:03 PM   #126
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of
Na Li's Wimbledon 2006 matches?

I know she played well on grass and I want to see her matches against Kuznetsova, Vaidisova and any others except her quarterfinal against Clijsters because I think that's available on here. Thanks.

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 01:36 AM   #127
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of

Does anyone have Myskina v Venus 2004 French Open ? Thanks

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 01:37 PM   #128
country flag lienie18

lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future

A lot of vintage Kim requests from 1999 en 2000
Anyone who can help me will get professional HQ pics of his/her fav player.

Wimbledon
R3 Kim vs. Coetzer
R4 Kim vs. Graf

US Open
R3 Kim vs. Serena Williams

Luxembourg
SF Kim vs. Appelmans
F Kim vs. Van Roost

Hobart
F Kim vs. Rubin

Fed Cup Moscow
RR Kim vs. Kournikova

Wimbledon
doubles matches with Hewitt

Filderstadt
SF Kim vs. Tauziat

Leipzig
QF Kim vs. Dokic
SF Kim vs.Kournikova
F Kim vs. Likhovtseva

Championships
R1 Kim vs. Martinez
SF Kim vs. Davenport

*US Open 2005*YEC 2003*YEC 2002*WTA No. 1 in singles & doubles*
Now the best mom in the world
lienie18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 04:12 PM   #129
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Anabel Medina vs Kuznetsova fed cup 07? please is a urgency
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 09:21 PM   #130
country flag Gavri

Gavri is just really nice Gavri is just really nice Gavri is just really nice Gavri is just really nice Gavri is just really nice Gavri is just really nice Gavri is just really nice Gavri is just really nice Gavri is just really nice Gavri is just really nice Gavri is just really nice

Can anybody upload match from australain open 2001 1/4 Kournikova-Davenport?
Gavri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2007, 08:31 AM   #131
country flag pingpong22

pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold

I need the rest from Williams-Razzano,Tokyo 2007..
I found 2 parts but it's not the whole match..
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 05:35 PM   #132
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Capriati vs. Petrova Roland Garros 2003 4R?
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 02:19 AM   #133
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

Any of the Davenport-Martinez Australian Open matches from 95,96,98,05?
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 07:53 PM   #134
country flag gz8717

gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice gz8717 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyconnors View Post
2nd set of the 2007 Gold Coast final Safina-Hingis please.Because in the video archive the link to the second set is dead.....
I second request that~~~and the ceremony~~~
gz8717 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 02:57 PM   #135
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

Has someone captured today's matches of Golovin-Dulko and Golovin/Clement-Dulko/Chela ?

Thanks in advance!!!

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote