Video request thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2007, 10:32 PM   #91
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
asian hopman cup

did anyone get the match between tulyaganova and morita?
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2007, 10:35 PM   #92
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: asian hopman cup

I'll second that request!
Anyone?
Old Nov 10th, 2007, 09:09 PM   #93
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Video request thread

2002 Monica Seles def. Venus Williams; Australian Open QF please...
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 06:50 AM   #94
country flag OohZuzana

OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future

Anything and everything Zuzana Ondraskova please!

Is the first set of her vs. Serena in Stuttgart available?

I saw that her Rome match vs. Venus was here earlier, but it expired. Also her vs. Hantuchova in Berlin this year, against Hantuchova in Luxembourg, or Safarova at Wimbledon this year. Also Zuzana vs. Hings French Open 06, and Zuzana vs. Justine Henin US Open 05.

Thanks!
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 08:27 PM   #95
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

Ashley Harkleroad Vs Daniela Hantuchova Aus Open 2007
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2007, 01:44 AM   #96
country flag mxcfan

mxcfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone have Sabine Hack, Catalina Cristea, Maja Matevzic, Kristie Boogert, Alina Jidkova, Bianka Lamade, Elena Marakova, Marie-Eve Pelletier, and Flora Perfetti matches please?

Also, these matches?

1997 French Open - 1st Round: Tatiana Panova v. Mary Pierce

1997 Australian Open - Round of 16: Mary Joe Fernandez v. Patty Schnyder

Last edited by mxcfan : Nov 15th, 2007 at 01:53 AM.
mxcfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2007, 03:04 PM   #97
country flag mila_mail

mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all
A question

Can I have the highlights between the match of Serena and Daniela during the Wimbledon last 16??
mila_mail is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2007, 05:35 PM   #98
country flag pka_liloo

pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A question

well, actually, the only thing this match was memorable for is this: http://www.dailymotion.com/tennispho...-falling_sport
pka_liloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2007, 06:38 PM   #99
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

A0 2005 Schnyder vs Dementieva?

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 06:36 AM   #100
country flag milkshake216

milkshake216 is just really nice milkshake216 is just really nice milkshake216 is just really nice milkshake216 is just really nice milkshake216 is just really nice milkshake216 is just really nice milkshake216 is just really nice milkshake216 is just really nice milkshake216 is just really nice milkshake216 is just really nice milkshake216 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Danielafan6 View Post
Ashley Harkleroad Vs Daniela Hantuchova Aus Open 2007
i second to this! love to see this match also...

btw fed cup 2002 pls...spain vs slovakia
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 10:55 AM   #101
~Carsten~
Foo Fighters

~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute

I need your help guys!
Does someone of you have the password for these vids? Megaupload needs a password to start the download.
I have no idea who made this vids, so I hope someone of you can help me there!

~Carsten~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 12:07 PM   #102
country flag Arthus

Arthus has disabled reputation

Someone got vids of Yaroslava Shvedova or Sabine Appelmans?
Thanks
Arthus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 03:46 PM   #103
country flag dorotek23

dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Carsten~ View Post
I need your help guys!
Does someone of you have the password for these vids? Megaupload needs a password to start the download.
I have no idea who made this vids, so I hope someone of you can help me there!
Quote:
Hantuchova vs Peer (Indian Wells 2007)
Pt1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6BD4U5P3
Pt2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4G7S47Q8
Pt3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GN3JMWKV
Pt4 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NI9GTWXX
Pt5 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZSL4ZRCO

Check this post. Founded on Daniela Hantuchova forum. Upload thanks to Dementrova

http://wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=764
dorotek23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 04:59 PM   #104
~Carsten~
Foo Fighters

~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you

But unfortunately the password seems to be wrong. Anyway megaupload writes: wrong password
I wrote Dementrova pm. Maybe he knows what's wrong
~Carsten~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 05:20 PM   #105
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has Hantuchova vs. Vaidisova from Linz this year? Nouf was supposed to upload it but didn't. I would be grateful if anyone could share it.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote