Video request thread - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2009, 05:27 PM   #1021
country flag lienie18

lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future
Re: K CLIJSTERS matches or videos post here!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikc View Post
I m searching for Clijsters matches specially finals or classic matches against williams sisters, hingis, davenport, capriati, henin, mauresmo, preferly won
I second this + does anyone have Kim's WTT matches (was it broadcasted anywhere??)

*US Open 2005*YEC 2003*YEC 2002*WTA No. 1 in singles & doubles*
Now the best mom in the world
lienie18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2009, 02:50 PM   #1022
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of
Re: Video request thread

Some one record the Bartoli match tonight at Stanford on Stadium court?

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 08:39 PM   #1023
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joee View Post
Some one record the Bartoli match tonight at Stanford on Stadium court?
its being shown on Eurosport and ESPN2 I think

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Old Aug 2nd, 2009, 05:56 PM   #1024
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

Could someone upload Maria Fernanda Alvarez Teran's semi and final matches from the link below.

http://www.tvtenis.com.br/

I can watch them there, but I would like to save them to my computer

I would really appreciate it
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 10:10 AM   #1025
country flag cherboy

cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold
BARTOLI in STANFORD

i'm looking for the matches from marion bartoli in stanford...
against JJ, stosur and venus. who has them?! ^^

(NEW 93 Pierce vs Sabatini, 95 Pierce vs. Huber, 95 Lucic vs. Pierce, 98 Davenport vs. Seles, 99 Pierce vs. Martinez, 01 Davenport vs. Clijsters, 03 Davenport vs. Capriati, 08 Pennetta vs. Venus, 08 Bartoli vs. Davenport, 11 Bartoli vs. Serena, and many more)
TENNIS DVDs
cherboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 04:43 PM   #1026
country flag Joee

Re: BARTOLI in STANFORD

Hi,
The Bartoli vs Stosur and the Bartoli vs Venus Matches are in Sexysova's thread on the last page at the moment.

As for the JJ one...it wasnt broadcast as far as i know...it was only on Eurosport player so Im not sure if anyone captured it. I think if it was captured it would have been in Sexysova's thread.

Old Aug 13th, 2009, 04:09 PM   #1027
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova - Mauresmo 2005 YEC?

I remember it was on youtube was some time, but I can't find it now. Hopefully some has it.
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 06:36 PM   #1028
country flag Brashkoala

Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future

Can someone please upload Ivanovic vs. Safarova at the 2009 Rogers Cup? Thank you!
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 07:12 PM   #1029
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brashkoala View Post
Can someone please upload Ivanovic vs. Safarova at the 2009 Rogers Cup? Thank you!
WTA.2009.Rogers.Cup.R2.Ivanovic.vs.Safarova.ENG.mp 4
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 08:59 AM   #1030
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

i cbf going bak a few pages. english commentary perferred, but if there's only 1 vid of the match/es i can do just listening to the commentary in another language. and MP4 files if thats possible, i wanna watch these matches on my ipod touch

sanford/LA(??) [i cant remember which] 2009
azarenka V. S sharapova

and RG 2009 quarters
safina V.S azarenka

AO '08, 4th round
hantuchova V.S kirilenko (1 big file, good quality. i had the last 2 sets in GQ, but it got wiped and i cant find the link/thread where i d/l'd it from again )

match hasn't happened yet
toronto 2009 final
dementieva V.S sharapova

all matches to include the warm-up/intro of players plz (if its available). and as 1 big file in MP4 with english commentary. tnx

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 10:03 AM   #1031
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

nothing else ?
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 10:19 AM   #1032
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

^ actually, now that u mention it, there was that one match where...

yeah i've got a few other matches in mind but i want those matches. altho i dont spose anyone has the 2009 sanford/LA(?) kirilenko-chakvetadze match do they? lol

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 09:10 AM   #1033
country flag Brashkoala

Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future

Can someone please upload Jankovic vs. Clijsters and Jankovic vs. Kleybanova at the 2009 Rogers Cup? Thank you!
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 09:30 AM   #1034
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

you have to listen to dos santos for JJ matches
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 09:37 AM   #1035
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brashkoala View Post
Can someone please upload Jankovic vs. Clijsters and Jankovic vs. Kleybanova at the 2009 Rogers Cup? Thank you!
no match with clijsters ( absolutely nothing )

with Kleybanova:

primo video

secondo video

terzo video

+ youtube videos
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote