Video request thread - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2008, 03:16 PM   #541
country flag Sharapowerr

Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold
Re: Video request thread

Does anybody haves the part "The Call" Serena Williams vs J. Capriati (US OPEN) i think 2003, it not on youtube anymore
Sharapowerr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2008, 08:10 PM   #542
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Looking for the Prague final, Zvonareva/Azarenka, please.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2008, 09:34 PM   #543
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future

ANyone have Sugiyama vs Bartoli?
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 02:39 AM   #544
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Stanford Peng Shuai vs Kim Clijters
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 02:05 PM   #545
country flag cardio

cardio has much to be proud of cardio has much to be proud of cardio has much to be proud of cardio has much to be proud of cardio has much to be proud of cardio has much to be proud of cardio has much to be proud of cardio has much to be proud of cardio has much to be proud of cardio has much to be proud of cardio has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dcool View Post
I want Wozniak vs Serena from yesterday and I want the final of stanford. Please. anyone.
Last 26 minutes of Stanford final is here
http://www.sharebig.com/share.php?id=s11cgppmdriJOEYF1
cardio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 02:22 PM   #546
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Still no video with Serena vs Michelle in Stanford this year?
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2008, 08:39 PM   #547
country flag scoobsuk

scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future

I would LOVE the 1995 Roland Garros match with Chanda and Jana Novotna if anyone has it...
scoobsuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2008, 06:57 PM   #548
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

I've read that the tennis channel is airing QF from LA. I would love to see Azarenka's QF (if she gets that far)

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2008, 10:15 PM   #549
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

AO Doubles F 08 Bondarenko's v Azarenka/Peer anyone?
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 03:29 PM   #550
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Does anybody has the videos from Michelle de Brito in the JP GROUP Classic January 2008? Against Wozniacki, and doubles also. Thanks
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:05 AM   #551
country flag Wolverines08

Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of

Venus v.s. Pennetta-French Open 2008
Please, i've never seen one point of this match.
Wolverines08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:08 AM   #552
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverines08 View Post
Venus v.s. Pennetta-French Open 2008
Please, i've never seen one point of this match.
if you're a Venus fan, I think you are, you don't ever want to see it

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 07:23 PM   #553
country flag Wolverines08

Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of Wolverines08 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
if you're a Venus fan, I think you are, you don't ever want to see it
You know i'm one of the biggest on the boards, but I like to anyalyze Vee's loses to see because I always wonder why she has a dominating win over Flavia, and then a bad loss.
Wolverines08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 11:19 PM   #554
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverines08 View Post
You know i'm one of the biggest on the boards, but I like to anyalyze Vee's loses to see because I always wonder why she has a dominating win over Flavia, and then a bad loss.
it was just plain bad
I agree with watching Venus' losses, I want to see her matches vs. Myskina that she lost, but there aren't ANY of them playing at all

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2008, 05:05 PM   #555
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

Stanford 1st QR M.Larcher De Britto vs. M.Domachowska (from livestream so without sound)

http://rapidshare.com/files/13268427...wska.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/13294716...wska.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/13311346...wska.part3.rar