Video request thread - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2008, 03:12 PM   #211
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of
Re: Video request thread

does anyone has the hk jb group classic's double final and sliver group final?
plz help
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2008, 03:22 PM   #212
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

anyone has the match of anna kournikova and all the match of caroline wozniacki??

if you have it, can you post as many as you can?

thanks
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #213
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of
Re: Na Li's Wimbledon 2006 matches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglear View Post
I want to see her wins over Kuznetsova and Vaidisova. If anyone has them, please hook me up.
I want to see those above as well as Na Li's Gold Coast final and any other of her Gold Coast matches. Thank you.

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 02:03 PM   #214
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Re: Sun TianTian - Olympic medallist

nothing at all??

any matches with her in would be nice if anyone can help out i already have a few singles of her with emilie loit at wimbledon, her against feys in fed cup 07 and her against serena, china open 05.
i also have a couple of mixed doubles matches from RG and wimbledon 07. any other doubles or singles matches would be excellent. cheers!
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 02:15 PM   #215
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

Quote:
I want to see those above as well as Na Li's Gold Coast final and any other of her Gold Coast matches. Thank you.
BUMP!
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 04:33 PM   #216
country flag MeGa-Fan

MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice

anyone got doubles final of hobart 2008?

thanks

...MEDINA'S MEN...
MeGa-Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 04:35 PM   #217
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Tatishvili vs. Mirza plz
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 06:17 PM   #218
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

any Arvidsson matches ?

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 11:51 PM   #219
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

hantuchova vs safina last game perhaps ???
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 11:27 AM   #220
country flag xuhu9

xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice

Who has a video in French Open 1997? That's a SF betwwen Hingis and Seles.

It's a great match,I'm looking forward to seeing it for 10 years.

ANYone has it send an e-mail to xuhu9@sina.com.

THANKS!
xuhu9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 10:06 PM   #221
country flag Aravanecaravan
The Aravane Caravan

Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute

Jankovic v Paszek please!

TIA

Garbiñe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Heidi El Tabakh * Sania Mirza * Louisa Chirico * Tamira Paszek

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Aravanecaravan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 04:17 AM   #222
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone hav venus vs dementieva Hong Kong? SF
V's a star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 04:20 AM   #223
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Heart Masha View Post
Jankovic v Paszek please!

TIA
on www.wtatour.fr

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WmlxIUocYd0
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 05:20 AM   #224
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
GC final:http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php...7&postcount=34
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 03:27 AM   #225
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGa-Fan View Post
anyone got doubles final of hobart 2008?

thanks
i have