Serena seemed SO nervous in the pre-match interview! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:11 AM   #1
country flag David55

David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all
Serena seemed SO nervous in the pre-match interview!

She had that "deer in the headlights" look and would barely say any words.
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:13 AM   #2
country flag Vamos.

Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena seemed SO nervous in the pre-match interview!

Well what did she say? ...she cannot lose this match! It would be the darkest day in tennis history. Henin cannot be allowed this victory; STEP IT UP Serena! Show them how good you are. Believe! C'mon!

I like the way that you taste, when you're all up in my face.

Vamos. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:13 AM   #3
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Serena seemed SO nervous in the pre-match interview!

Yo, Where are you guys seeing this Pre-match interview?
jrollaneres25 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:14 AM   #4
country flag SharapovaFan16

SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future

no she was short and bitchy and gave the interviewer absolutely nothing. she even said whatever in the interview, and seemed like the mention of justine's name would make her melt. she's a professional and has been in the light before, even girl's who had never been on centre court before gave more charming interviews than her. that was a bitchy move on her part.
SharapovaFan16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:14 AM   #5
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by David55 View Post
She did seem a little nervous. Hopefully it will wear off,
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:15 AM   #6
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah what did she say?

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:16 AM   #7
country flag Donny

Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharapovaFan16 View Post
no she was short and bitchy and gave the interviewer absolutely nothing. she even said whatever in the interview, and seemed like the mention of justine's name would make her melt. she's a professional and has been in the light before, even girl's who had never been on centre court before gave more charming interviews than her. that was a bitchy move on her part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharapovaFan16
this forum is a great example of why men's tennis is better than woman's tennis. just go look at their forum... it isn't full of trolls and haterism from every angle. it all makes sense now.
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...3#post11578083
Donny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:16 AM   #8
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what? I didn't know Maria Sharapova was still in the tournament, is competing for the junior's tittle?
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:17 AM   #9
country flag David55

David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all David55 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoV&Rena View Post
Yeah what did she say?
She didn't say much at all. She seemed too nervous to speak. And the look on her face was as if she was about to be fed to the lions. I've never seen her that nervous before.
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:18 AM   #10
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think it's safe to say that she was just focused on the match. It's a bit much to expect a lot of personality and wit before arguably the biggest match of the tournament. Lay off with the Serena hate.

"Despite my disappointments, there is not a single doubt in my mind that I will reach the top again and win Grand Slams."
DownTheLine21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:18 AM   #11
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoV&Rena View Post
Yeah what did she say?
She was just talking about the delay and how exciting it is when she plays Justine.
She said something like, "I'm excited to go out there and play her"
She was just really short and looked a little nervous. She was also quiet. But she has been most of the time in her pre-match interview.
Something just seemed a little different.
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:18 AM   #12
country flag SharapovaFan16

SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future

she wasn't nervous, she just didn't want to give the interview and you could tell. sorry, but that right there is the truth i just watched it again and again and again. shame on serena.
SharapovaFan16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:18 AM   #13
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by David55 View Post
She's had that look through out this tournament. Where in the world is her boo? Haven't seen him at all. Wonder if they're having problems?
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:19 AM   #14
country flag CanIGetAWhat
♥ All-American Reject

CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnydarko View Post

CanIGetAWhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:19 AM   #15
country flag Bijoux0021

Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yet you couldn't wait to listen to her bitchy interview.

*Federer*Nadal*Djokovic*Tsonga*Murray*Monfils*Gulb is*Young*Safin*Mirnyi*

“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”

― Maya Angelou
Bijoux0021 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote