Maria Enters Stuttgart - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2007, 12:36 PM   #1
country flag Doc

Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future
Maria Enters Stuttgart

This is the information on her web site.

Maria has never entered Stuttgart (or its predecessor Filderstadt) which is one of the most popular calls on the WTA tour.

Competition will be tough from the start, so it's not an easy return after the USO debacle. Anyway it's a good sign that she has no intension of shutting herself away and moping.

So her current bookings are Stuttgart, Zurich and Linz. No Moscow this year?? I wonder why not

Victoria Azarenka, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko

Nadia Petrova, Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic.

0026..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl .... Official Political Advisor to the Maria Mafia.
Doc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2007, 03:20 PM   #2
country flag jsage
Registered 1

jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice
Re: Maria Enters Stuttgart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
This is the information on her web site.

Maria has never entered Stuttgart (or its predecessor Filderstadt) which is one of the most popular calls on the WTA tour.

Competition will be tough from the start, so it's not an easy return after the USO debacle. Anyway it's a good sign that she has no intension of shutting herself away and moping.

So her current bookings are Stuttgart, Zurich and Linz. No Moscow this year?? I wonder why not
I Think she does'nt want to play 3 weeks in a row (Moscow,Zurich and Linz) and because she has the Zurich and Linz tittles to defend, and only 75 points to defend in Moscow, she prefers to play Stuttgart and rest a week before Zurich.
jsage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 05:26 PM   #3
country flag pepsi

pepsi is infamous around these parts pepsi is infamous around these parts pepsi is infamous around these parts pepsi is infamous around these parts pepsi is infamous around these parts pepsi is infamous around these parts pepsi is infamous around these parts pepsi is infamous around these parts pepsi is infamous around these parts pepsi is infamous around these parts pepsi is infamous around these parts

No, it's because Sharapova doesn't want to play tennis for or in Russia, but wants to distance herself from anything Russian cause she is really an American.

Last edited by pepsi : Sep 4th, 2007 at 05:48 PM.
pepsi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 06:27 PM   #4
country flag roger_maria4ever

roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
No, it's because Sharapova doesn't want to play tennis for or in Russia, but wants to distance herself from anything Russian cause she is really an American.
why don't u go and have a pespi?
roger_maria4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 06:29 PM   #5
country flag Serge007

Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No, it's because Sharapova doesn't want to play
No, b/c Kremlin Cup is bullshit.
Serge007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 07:40 PM   #6
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh yeah that's exactly why she doesn't want to play Moscow. Yup.

Idiot.
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 09:08 PM   #7
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Get a life!
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 10:35 PM   #8
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger_maria4ever View Post
why don't u go and have a pespi?

He should be spending time at Cindy Crawford's site. She is still pretty hot at 41, and there is talk of her making some more Pepsi commercials. Hey---that might be why he calls himself.....
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 08:07 AM   #9
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

Well wonder if she really enters Stuttgart.
First wanna see before I believe.
It's still my believe that she could best don't play at all this year.
Focus on rebuilding the serve and the confident that comes along with that.
But if she enters I'm gonna root for our Masha .

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 04:31 PM   #10
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future

Quote:
shut up
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 09:46 AM   #11
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see we have another troll "new Member" on the board. And one who doesn't sound very portuguese. The "new member" comes straight to the Maria forum to repeat the usual junk about Maria "not being Russian" (which usually comes from Americans)

Any bets this "new member" is a sock-puppet...

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 09:50 AM   #12
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizu Amon View Post
Well wonder if she really enters Stuttgart.
First wanna see before I believe.
It's still my believe that she could best don't play at all this year.
Focus on rebuilding the serve and the confident that comes along with that.
But if she enters I'm gonna root for our Masha .
Confidence is built on the court. Maria needs to get back winning matches, as soon as possible. Remember when she lost the double bagel to Davenport? Lansdorp and others said she should take a break. She didn't take a break, came back, and nearly won Miami the following week.

Old Sep 6th, 2007, 09:54 AM   #13
country flag Talia

Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of

Actually, in Russian media they told today pefering to Tarpischev that Maria has made a shoulder check at her doctors and was recomended not to play for 3 weeks . So she is likely to change her schedule and may consider taking a WC to Kremlin Cup. They also say that she is planing to come to Moscow the next week for supporting our team in the finals .
It's all so suprising in fact but the source is quite reliable. Anyway let's wait for some official news on her website.
Talia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 09:56 AM   #14
country flag xan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talia View Post
Actually, in Russian media they told today pefering to Tarpischev that Maria has made a shoulder check at her doctors and was recomended not to play for 3 weeks . So she is likely to change her schedule and may consider taking a WC to Kremlin Cup. They also say that she is planing to come to Moscow the next week for supporting our team in the finals .
It's all so suprising in fact but the source is quite reliable. Anyway let's wait for some official news on her website.
Oh?

That's bad news if the shoulder is till bad. She said in New York that she was in good health.

Old Sep 6th, 2007, 10:07 AM   #15
country flag Talia

Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's bad news if the shoulder is till bad. She said in New York that she was in good health.
That's was before she made a check, probably. Anyway I hope that it's not true (about her shoulder) but messengers should neither be beheaded nor hanged (they say so, right?)
Talia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote