Tuesday's Order of Play and Scores - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:30 AM   #61
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuesday's Order of Play and Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharapovaFan16 View Post
this is a complete joke, primetime my ass
3 games have been played
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:30 AM   #62
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
3 games have been played
Yeah. I was like "wtf?" when I read that as well.
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:31 AM   #63
Anna F'd Enrique

Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of

Stupid Serena. Break back.
Anna F'd Enrique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:33 AM   #64
country flag loppy

loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of

3-1. Allez!!
loppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:35 AM   #65
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Serena.

Get it together quick!

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:37 AM   #66
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, a hold is a hold (despite squandering a 40-0 lead).
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:37 AM   #67
country flag LDF

LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute

Serena blows a 40-0 lead with some sloppy errors, but manages to hold eventually.

Serena WilliamsJelena Jankovic

Hantuchova~Watson~Robson~Mladenovic~Muguruza
LDF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:38 AM   #68
Anna F'd Enrique

Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of

Break her! I just knew she would come out slowly. It might cost her the set.
Anna F'd Enrique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:41 AM   #69

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

2 BPs! Convert!
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:41 AM   #70
country flag Young 8

Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute

Why Serena is not grunting ??
Young 8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:41 AM   #71
country flag loppy

loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of

c'mon Justine!!
loppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:42 AM   #72
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Deuce.

GO all Canuck players GO
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:43 AM   #73
country flag hablo

Serena : way too many crazy UEs.

GO all Canuck players GO
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:43 AM   #74
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:43 AM   #75

Serena