Tuesday's Order of Play and Scores - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2007, 11:40 PM   #46
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuesday's Order of Play and Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post
well now that mens match has finished... how long before they get all the day crowd out, and the night session crowd in??
I think the match may begin at 8:30 or so

Old Sep 4th, 2007, 11:50 PM   #47
country flag Pengwin

Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute

Hurry the fuck up US Open organisers!
Pengwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:09 AM   #48
country flag Fan_of_Venus

Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light

They're finally showing it. Come on Serena!

Serena Williams-Melanie Oudin -Svetlana Kuznetsova

Alyona Bondarenko-Caroline Wozniacki
Fan_of_Venus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:14 AM   #49

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

Tracy - "This is the juicy match"
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:22 AM   #50

Deuce. Serena saves BP.
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:23 AM   #51
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Serena
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:24 AM   #52
country flag Fan_of_Venus

Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light

Oh Come on Serena.

Serena Williams-Melanie Oudin -Svetlana Kuznetsova

Alyona Bondarenko-Caroline Wozniacki
Fan_of_Venus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:24 AM   #53
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Justine
F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:24 AM   #54
country flag SharapovaFan16

SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future

ahahaha Serena hit it at Justine and she just smacked it right back. ahahahaha broken on her first service game, what a fucking joke this is.
SharapovaFan16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:26 AM   #55
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

So many errors
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:26 AM   #56
country flag SharapovaFan16

SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future

this is a complete joke, primetime my ass
SharapovaFan16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:27 AM   #57
country flag loppy

loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of

Allez Justine! Keep up the good work!!!
loppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:27 AM   #58
Elenarulez

Elenarulez has disabled reputation

Serena
Elenarulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:28 AM   #59

Come on Serena! Don't let this early break decide the set like it did at the FO!
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:28 AM   #60
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Oracene's reaction at that volley
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote