Tuesday's Order of Play and Scores - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:55 AM   #421
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuesday's Order of Play and Scores

Justine to serve for the match.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:56 AM   #422
country flag BigBabeTENNIS

BigBabeTENNIS has disabled reputation

Serena Forehand Is Awfull Tonight
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:56 AM   #423

30-0
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:56 AM   #424
country flag Nihil

Nihil is a name known to all Nihil is a name known to all Nihil is a name known to all Nihil is a name known to all Nihil is a name known to all Nihil is a name known to all Nihil is a name known to all Nihil is a name known to all Nihil is a name known to all Nihil is a name known to all Nihil is a name known to all

serena meltdown
Nihil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:56 AM   #425

40-0
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:56 AM   #426
country flag cometz9

cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena no fight at all.
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:56 AM   #427
country flag loppy

loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of

Justine serves for the match. Allez!!!!
loppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:56 AM   #428
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

Three matchpoints. Nice fight in the first set Serena..

"Despite my disappointments, there is not a single doubt in my mind that I will reach the top again and win Grand Slams."
DownTheLine21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:57 AM   #429
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

Where the hell was that return earlier? She should be doing that to all the weak serves

"Despite my disappointments, there is not a single doubt in my mind that I will reach the top again and win Grand Slams."
DownTheLine21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:58 AM   #430
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

GSM Justine 76(3) 61
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:59 AM   #431
country flag loppy

loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of

Well done Justine!!!! You are a worthy #1
loppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 02:08 AM   #432
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of

bye serena!
patricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 02:11 AM   #433
country flag Fan_of_Venus

Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light

This blows. Serena could of done better than that.

Serena Williams-Melanie Oudin -Svetlana Kuznetsova

Alyona Bondarenko-Caroline Wozniacki
Fan_of_Venus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 02:20 AM   #434
go hingis

go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win for Justine, I hope she hasn't put all her energy in beating Serena mentally and still has something to give.
go hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote