What the Hell Is Wrong With Serena? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:30 AM   #1
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute
What the Hell Is Wrong With Serena?

Is she even trying?
.....well now she is but.....
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:30 AM   #2
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What the Hell Is Wrong With Serena?

She needs to get MAAAAD!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:31 AM   #3
jbone_0307

jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of

She sucks and Justine is playing awesome tennis.
jbone_0307 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:32 AM   #4
country flag DimaDinosaur

DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute

um I can't believe how well henin is playing, but no doubt serena will come back given her history
DimaDinosaur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:32 AM   #5
Jasmin

Jasmin has disabled reputation

I don't think this Serena who doesn't look like herself can come back.

She's gonna need to get to being herself if she's there.
Jasmin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:34 AM   #6
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

She looks really tired, I know she's naturally a "big girl", but she really should lose 10 to 15 lbs.-- she would be a lot quicker. She's not 21 years old anymore, she needs a little extra something to kick some butt. Why does Serena keep hitting right to Justine...Justine is running her down!!! C'mon Serena, we need a miracle now!

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:34 AM   #7
country flag DemWilliamsGulls

DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute

She is making too many unforced errors on her forehand side...justine is keeping the ball in. Serena should have won that first set 7-5...I dont know why she diddnt captialize on it....she better get it together though
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:34 AM   #8
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute

Well number one she keeps coming to the net off of bad approach shots. The only time Serena really volleys well is when she's at her absolute best otherwise it's pretty scratchy. Plus, I don't feel like she's playing her game. She's hitting up the middle too much and not going for the lines and hitting through her shots.

I GOT 5 ON IT!!!!! VENUS WILLIAMS 5 TIME WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!!!!!
venus_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:35 AM   #9
country flag cook29

cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all

first set was extremely tight, could have gone either way but justine managed to take it, she played a better tie breaker.They both had set points.Justine playing big big poibts far better.Serena has lost her serve to start in both sets.Serena cannot play loose games and expect to win
cook29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:36 AM   #10
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute

This second set doesn't look good for Serena, Justine is dominating her in that one..

Visit My Tennis Matches Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:36 AM   #11
country flag DimaDinosaur

DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute

omg, serena was up 30-0 on henin's serve and lost 4 points in a row. and this already happened once in the 1st set. I'm truly shocked....,but not convinced. Waiting for Serena's comeback
DimaDinosaur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:36 AM   #12
country flag Brooklyn90
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to get her shit together quickly or it will be over soon!
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:36 AM   #13
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

Justine is playing better, as I thought she would.

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:36 AM   #14
country flag tae04

tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold

Henin is out playing her quite simple
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:37 AM   #15
country flag CoolDude7

CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future

First tourny back from injurt no match play.. not playing her best