Indoor season !! Be the World Champion in Madrid!! AJDE!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 06:20 PM   #31
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indoor season !! Time to grab points and be the World Champion!! Next: Luxembour

Good draw. Go for it, Ana!!!
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 07:31 PM   #32
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Indoor season !! Time to grab points and be the World Champion!! Next: Luxembourg!!!

Nice draw indeed Go Ana!!
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 09:42 PM   #33
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future
Re: Indoor season !! Time to grab points and be the World Champion!! Next: Luxembour

I agree with y`all about the draw. It is very favorable for Ana, especially with most of the players in her section struggling. If she can play good constant tennis, i really like Ana`s chances at winning the tournament.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 11:47 PM   #34
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

HERE'S my question:Is Ana another soft-hearted,gorgeous beauty,like Sabatini,who only DREAMS about being number 1---or is she willing to make the EFFORT to do it?Davenport and Masha have proven that hard-hitting big girls don't need to be roadrunners to have consistent success,but the footwork must be AT LEAST good enough so that it's not a huge weakness against top players.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 02:25 AM   #35
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

wow what a draw!!!!!! she must definitely win it now

ajde!!

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 02:33 AM   #36
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

GL Ana!!! Win the whole thing and crush all the opposition!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 02:39 AM   #37
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeAmWiLlIaMs View Post
wow what a draw!!!!!! she must definitely win it now

ajde!!
Just out of curiosity,since you dub yourself 'Team Williams',do you happen to know Serena's intentions for the rest of the year?It seems like her psyche has been damaged after getting DOMINATED by Henin at the Slams.Does she plan on competing for the YEC or is she sitting out the rest of the year????
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 06:22 AM   #38
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Just out of curiosity,since you dub yourself 'Team Williams',do you happen to know Serena's intentions for the rest of the year?It seems like her psyche has been damaged after getting DOMINATED by Henin at the Slams.Does she plan on competing for the YEC or is she sitting out the rest of the year????
Do you believe that anybody beside Serena herself knows about her plans for the rest of the year? I bet her next tournament is Australian Open.
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 09:29 AM   #39
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indoor season !! Time to grab points and be the World Champion!!

Ok guys I'm leaving now. Maybe I will post here during the tournament but I'm not sure.

And don't forget...........

AJDE ANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 09:45 AM   #40
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Have fun and don't come back without the pictures of Ana with the trophy!
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 11:47 AM   #41
country flag MagicMilan

MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
Bizou bizou from Paris. Still long time till Ana starts her indoor campaign, but Im already sending good vibes for her (and all other fans ) from the most beatiful city in the world.
Completely agree Have a great time
Good luck Anci, but the draw is very tough IMO
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 11:50 AM   #42
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMilan View Post
Completely agree Have a great time
I'm back already.
I went to RG grounds on the last Monday and it was closed. At least now I've got a good reason to come back there.
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 11:53 AM   #43
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

I like this draw
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 10:30 PM   #44
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw the draw, and I have to agree that it is very favorable. If Ana plays well, she should easily win this title (and reclaim a Top 5 spot).
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 10:30 PM   #45
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

If Ana wins this title, do you think she'll still play in Stuttgart next week?