Polona Hercog Cheering Thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 11th, 2008, 10:04 PM   #76
country flag Hrastar

Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread

I might have an interview with Polona next week! Yaaay

Polona Hercog

Jelena Janković

Caroline Wozniacki
Hrastar is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2008, 11:53 AM   #77
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hercog d. Lu 6-2 7-5

Way to go Polona!
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 11:59 AM   #78
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 12:19 PM   #79
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Great win Polona

I have been impressed by her progress over the past 12/18 months

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see Polona play at the Aussie because she wasn't there, so can somebody please explain her game style to me, and her potential in comparison to the likes of Simona Halep, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and the other '91's
Also, hoping that she and Jess play together during the junior grasscourt season as I can see them winning or doing quite well at both Roehampton and Junior Wimbledon

Polona will be a top 10 junior soon and a top 200 WTA player probably this week
Keep it up
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 02:35 PM   #80
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
Great win Polona

I have been impressed by her progress over the past 12/18 months

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see Polona play at the Aussie because she wasn't there, so can somebody please explain her game style to me, and her potential in comparison to the likes of Simona Halep, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and the other '91's
Also, hoping that she and Jess play together during the junior grasscourt season as I can see them winning or doing quite well at both Roehampton and Junior Wimbledon

Polona will be a top 10 junior soon and a top 200 WTA player probably this week
Keep it up
Polona is by far Slovenia's biggest talent. In my opinion anyway... She has more than just a game, she has the mentality with it and I think she can go to top 10 WTA for sure. She only plays for a season and a half if I'm right on the ITF, so that's a big jump on the rankings. She will be top 200 I thnik if she gets a couple of more wins in Zlin.

And for the game: She has a great, great forehand. A lot of power and really great placement. She tends to use a lot of slice, because her backhand isn't the best shot of hers. She should improve her backhand, but that's just a minor thing. For sure she isn't a typical female tennis player, not like Sharapova, Ivanovic, Azarenka and other hardhitters, but she has an all-court game combined with great serve and forehand and even backhand if it's on (and she can confuse opponents with slice). Plus she has the tennis mentality
Keaka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 02:46 PM   #81
country flag Hrastar

Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice Hrastar is just really nice

WildCard for Main draw @ Portorož CONFIRMED!

Polona Hercog

Jelena Janković

Caroline Wozniacki
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 04:59 PM   #82
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrastar View Post
WildCard for Main draw @ Portorož CONFIRMED!

That was never really in doubt.
I hope she makes good use of it, last year she was really close to beating Vesnina, but just froze in the final set. I remember coming to the court and she was sth like 3-0 up in that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchOut View Post
She tends to use a lot of slice, because her backhand isn't the best shot of hers. She should improve her backhand, but that's just a minor thing.
I'm really interested to see how her BH looks now, haven't seen her play since last year and it will be very interesting to see how she has progressed with it.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2008, 05:50 PM   #83
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
That was never really in doubt.
I hope she makes good use of it, last year she was really close to beating Vesnina, but just froze in the final set. I remember coming to the court and she was sth like 3-0 up in that one.

I'm really interested to see how her BH looks now, haven't seen her play since last year and it will be very interesting to see how she has progressed with it.
Yeah, I'm sure it's better now, cause she couldn't win all those matches otherwise.

She lost against Kostanic 26 26
Keaka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2008, 06:31 PM   #84
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2008, 08:19 PM   #85
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Polona.

Good luck in...Roehampton, I presume?
Old Jun 13th, 2008, 08:22 PM   #86
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 11:46 AM   #87
country flag Hrastar

She just missed the qualification cut-off for one spot

But junior championship is hers now

Polona Hercog

Jelena Janković

Caroline Wozniacki
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 09:51 AM   #88
country flag Hrastar

I spoke with her mother (to arrange an interview) 10 minutes ago

Polon(c)a caught cold lately, but she's just fine now. There's a training on her schedule tomorrow, then a little chat with me, massage in the afternoon and on wednesday morning, she has a plane to catch - to London of course!!

G(rem)O Polona G(rem)O

Polona Hercog

Jelena Janković

Caroline Wozniacki
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 09:59 AM   #89
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Could we see Polona play with Marina in Portoroz I wonder. Marinas entered there as first priority and I'm not sure if Misa is going to be there (plus Marina and Polona have made a WTA final together...)

Hrastar if you manage to get an interview could you find out, pretty please
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 11:26 AM   #90
country flag Hrastar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post

Hrastar if you manage to get an interview could you find out, pretty please
of course mate I'll try to translate it as soon as possiblle

Polona Hercog

Jelena Janković

Caroline Wozniacki
Closed Thread