Polona Hercog Cheering Thread - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 5th, 2010, 11:00 PM   #751
country flag _poo_

_poo_ has much to be proud of _poo_ has much to be proud of _poo_ has much to be proud of _poo_ has much to be proud of _poo_ has much to be proud of _poo_ has much to be proud of _poo_ has much to be proud of _poo_ has much to be proud of _poo_ has much to be proud of _poo_ has much to be proud of _poo_ has much to be proud of
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread

Hello, I live near Marbella, and seen the game Polona, I can say that it was a bad match of Polona. Although she has won.
I have photos with ellla. And before the game starts.
_poo_ is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2010, 11:06 PM   #752
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _poo_ View Post
Hello, I live near Marbella, and seen the game Polona, I can say that it was a bad match of Polona. Although she has won.
I have photos with ellla. And before the game starts.
Oh dear. Thanks for telling us tho.

Fix up in the next match Polona! This ain't hard!
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 06:06 AM   #753
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Get better, Polona.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 05:13 PM   #754
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Polona lost 46 67(2)
She choked so many times, wasted 4-2 in both sets and took only 5 out of 14 break chances while CSN only wasted one

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 05:59 PM   #755
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Sucks, but whatever. She better put up big showings at the big events.
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #756
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Polona
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #757
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of

Wasn`t Polona on entry list for Barcelona?
Anyone knows why she decided not to play? Maybe she is preparing for Fed Cup at home ...

Majerič, Hercog, Rampre, ...
Šarapova, Kerber, Kirilenko, Makarova, Robson, Pavljučenkova, Svitolina, Vekić, Putinceva, ...
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 08:27 PM   #758
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanja8 View Post
Wasn`t Polona on entry list for Barcelona?
Anyone knows why she decided not to play? Maybe she is preparing for Fed Cup at home ...
I think she wasn't on entry list but don't know why.
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #759
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

On Polona's fb are two photos of WTA photoshoot. I love it.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...d=404237817320
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...d=404238452320

Hope you can see it.
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 09:30 PM   #760
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

still short hair
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 09:31 PM   #761
country flag Slutati
The Most Lovely Member

Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute

I like the first pic. She looks like Justin Bieber in the second one though.
Slutati is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 09:40 PM   #762
country flag Slutiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutati View Post
I like the first pic. She looks like Justin Bieber in the second one though.

Polo.

Excited for the fed cup. Boreas said that Polona was sick today and din't play so hopefully she's fine on the day. You Slowenians have to keep us updated!
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 09:32 AM   #763
country flag igralec33

So, Polona today against Morita and tommorow against Date Krumm (in FED Cup).

She is also in MD for Porsche Tennis Grand Prix.
But she has a new name - Polina (according to website - http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pa...rman-news_list)
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:13 AM   #764
country flag igralec33

Polona in MD of Stuttgart. Today at 14.00 CET against Peer. Gremo Polona!
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 06:06 PM   #765
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She lost against Peer 36 63 16