Polona Hercog Cheering Thread - Page 326 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:19 PM   #4876
country flag Gaz.
Who dat, who dat? V-I-K-A

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread

anybody has a stream, which is not lagging like hell?
Gaz. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:20 PM   #4877
country flag Gaz.

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute

apparently getting double bagelled by Rodionova and Safarova isn't embarassing enough.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:20 PM   #4878
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Aggressive FH 15-0
Kind of an ace 30-0
Good volley 30-15
Long FH 40-15 Lots of errors so far
2nd serve
Netted FH
Game MJ
0-3

Tell her Platenik!

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:23 PM   #4879
country flag Gaz.

gosh, it's painful to watch her play like that.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:24 PM   #4880
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Overhead smash 0-15
Goddamn BH is wide 0-30 Another break is coming
Something is netted again 0-40
2nd serve
Good FH return
Game MJ
0-4

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:31 PM   #4881
country flag CatTs

2nd serve
Netted FH 0-15 (more of these stuff pls)
DF 0-30 (also good )
2nd serve
That slice BH is always wide today 15-30
2nd serve
Netted FH 15-40
Let
2nd serve
Slice BH is netted, of course 30-40
2nd serve
Wide on BH 40-40 (also one slice BH was in )
BH is long AD-40
2nd serve
DF 40-40
Netted fucking BH AD-40
2nd serve
Wide FH
Game who?.. MJ, of course!
0-5

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:31 PM   #4882
country flag Gaz.

*0-5
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:32 PM   #4883
country flag Gaz.

atleast hold now
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:32 PM   #4884
country flag CatTs

So, will she wake up? What do you think?

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:33 PM   #4885
country flag Gaz.

this match is pretty much over with double bagel
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:34 PM   #4886
country flag Gaz.

a winner
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:35 PM   #4887
country flag Gaz.

fucking kill me

Losing 0-6 to the biggest mug in top 100
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:35 PM   #4888
country flag CatTs

Good FH 0-15
2nd serve
Easy 0-30

Wide FH 0-40
A FH winner 15-40
Netted FH return 30-40
Long BH
Game MJ
0-6

Is that a plane, is that a bird? No, it's a damn bagel!

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:37 PM   #4889
country flag CatTs

Playing worse than Mona did yesterday. Her mental toughness is gone. Too nervous probably.

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:38 PM   #4890
country flag Gaz.

^ why would she be nervous. She is playing one of the biggest headcases and mugs in top 100
Closed Thread