Bodog US Open Winner Odds - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2007, 03:35 AM   #1
country flag asiandude

asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold
Bodog US Open Winner Odds

Justine - 2.75
Serena - 5.00
Maria - 5.00
Ana - 11.00
Venus- 11.00 *

I think there will be a big change to Venus due to experts opinion.
asiandude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2007, 04:22 AM   #2
AKfanatic

AKfanatic is a glorious beacon of light AKfanatic is a glorious beacon of light AKfanatic is a glorious beacon of light AKfanatic is a glorious beacon of light AKfanatic is a glorious beacon of light AKfanatic is a glorious beacon of light AKfanatic is a glorious beacon of light AKfanatic is a glorious beacon of light AKfanatic is a glorious beacon of light AKfanatic is a glorious beacon of light AKfanatic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bodog US Open Winner Odds

wow justine is that much a favorite?? not on this surface IMO
AKfanatic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2007, 04:25 AM   #3
country flag Juju4ever

Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold

Where's Jelena?
Masha looks like the best bet, she'll probably reach the final, so the money is in the bag.

Agnieszka Radwanska - Beautifull style, tons of talent and variety, and the cutest smile on tour.
Juju4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2007, 04:28 AM   #4
country flag ZeroSOFInfinity
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.

ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute

OK... there's Ana... but where's Jelena? She's one of the faves to win the US Open this year, you know...

Australian Open 2010 Final Result:-
Lost to Serena Williams 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 (Great job, girl! Now prepare for FO!)
ZeroSOFInfinity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2007, 04:29 AM   #5
country flag asiandude

asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold asiandude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju4ever View Post
Where's Jelena?
Masha looks like the best bet, she'll probably reach the final, so the money is in the bag.

Jelena - 11.00 same as Ana I.
asiandude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2007, 04:30 AM   #6
country flag trufanjay

trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of

I don't agree with those odds, but okay

It's great to be a fan of the two most talented women in tennis.

Only IDIOTS count out the Williams sisters!!!
Serena: 13 Slams, ranked: #1
Venus: 7 Slams, ranked: #2
trufanjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2007, 04:37 AM   #7
country flag Tennisstar86

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah... these odds are way of... Henin that much of a favorite? Maria same odds as Serena and much better odds than Venus? whose got the same odds as Ivanovic... I guess maybe if you go by the draw Sharapovas odds increase....but not that much in my Opinion....
Tennisstar86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2007, 04:53 AM   #8
country flag Juju4ever

Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold Juju4ever is a splendid one to behold

Well, the draw makes a huge difference.

If Ana has to beat Venus in the 1/16, Jelena in QF, Justine/Serena in SF and then Masha in the final, you can understand the odds. While Masha has to beat only one of this players.

Agnieszka Radwanska - Beautifull style, tons of talent and variety, and the cutest smile on tour.
Juju4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2007, 11:44 AM   #9
country flag Beny

Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Justine is the World No.1,pretty consistant, reached the final of all slams let's say in recent past, she's a reliable pick always to reach the final at least. Of course the SF loss was a shock..
Btw. Didn't she have the best odds to win this year's Wimbledon? I don't remember..

Beny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2007, 11:49 AM   #10
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute

Henin does paly very close to her best in every match she plays so I would put some money on her. Not saying that she is the best though.
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote