Marion Bartoli Flies Through The Field At Flushing Meadows: The US OPEN THREAD!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2007, 07:20 PM   #16
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future
Re: Marion Bartoli Flies Through The Field At Flushing Meadows: The US OPEN THREAD!!!

good luck Marion! Kick some ass please.

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2007, 08:40 PM   #17
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion Bartoli Flies Through The Field At Flushing Meadows: The US OPEN THREAD!!!

Thanks to Daniela's loss, Marion has a great chance of staying in the top 10 ! But she will have to go as far as possible to make it safe. She has many points to defend during the fall.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 09:05 PM   #18
country flag Patty Choker

Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold

on to the 3rd round
Patty Choker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 09:07 PM   #19

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Marion wins 6-4 6-2

What a great win, though the first set seemed a little tricky! Good luck in the next round, Mari! Who will be her opponent?

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 10:57 PM   #20
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Lucie Safarova according to the US Open website. Couldn't have asked for a better start to the tournament. It has to have gotten her confidence up, right?
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 10:59 PM   #21

Mari and Lucie have never played before but hopefully, Mari can be the winner.

Bonne chance Marion!

Old Aug 29th, 2007, 11:01 PM   #22
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Solid performance today. The first set was a bit tight, but then she managed to overpower Errani who got many balls back. Great exercise of consistency & accuracy for Marion. The next match will be tough.

Congrats Marion !!!! 7 aces today, keep these great serves !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 11:57 AM   #23
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

gah let's pray that Safarova has some off day or something because I saw her match against Jankovic at Wimbledon and she was hitting the ball sooo hard and so well even on the move which is worrying for Marion, but I don't think she's really consistant so we'll have to see, it could go either way.
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 02:53 PM   #24
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Marion!!! I really hope you can kick her ass.
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 03:10 PM   #25
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Postive Attitute. Positive Outcome.
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 07:27 PM   #26
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

4-6 6-2 6-3.

marion played incredibly smart, forcing lucie to make the plays. safarova was sloppy as usual and made enough errors for marion to move on.

good win and into her third straight fourth round at a grand slam.
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 07:42 PM   #27
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

yes I knew it was far from over when she lost the first set.Great fight,Marion!!!!

I just read in GM with this win Marion becomes the best ranked french player.Congrats,Marion,you really have deserved it and please don't stop now.Allez!!!!
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 08:13 PM   #28

I can't believe it! Mari, you are amazing.

Just what a great match today! She will play either Serena Williams or Vera Zvonereva in the 4th round.

Last edited by Zombielicious : Aug 31st, 2007 at 08:35 PM.
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 09:06 PM   #29
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Good job Marion! So now she is the French #1 ?
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 10:44 PM   #30
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Top Babe. I iz Supa'Happy

excellent