The picture thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2002, 01:46 PM   #76
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Bram, you're right, but if a country wanted to be a topcountry like the usa and russia, it could be an idea. The thing is, that we are small countries, and the wish to become like russie isn't there. Nor are the "materials" (players, coaches, courts etc).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2002, 04:52 PM   #77
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the thoughtful replies. BTW, I'm far from sold on Kirsten or Elke yet. BTW, would you say the Flemish are more similar to you than to the French Belgians? And I thought Anne WAS the LUX female tennis program!
Old Dec 29th, 2002, 06:43 PM   #78
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by rd878
First, this post is in Pics because it's both in English and not a one player thread. It's not a joke or meant to mock NED. Just as I feel that YUG, CRO, and SLO should have a joint tennis program to compete fairly with large countries, the same could apply to BEL, NED, and LUX. Sure the Belgians (with seperate French and Flemish federations to boot) have Kimmy and Juju now, but that's not the sign of a "tennis machine" like Russia is becoming. And Kim might actually "go through with it" - marry Lleyton and head for Oz. If my idea did happen, the brilliant if physically underpowered Anne Kremer would probably be retired or about 2B by the time it got "worked out" - and would IMO be a perfect head of the "joint federation", esp. being from by far the smallest of the 3 countries.
I hope you don't mind me putting this quote in a thread in General Messages! I think it would be interesting to discuss this with some more posters ok?
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:31 PM   #79
country flag bluepastures

bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light
There are six very nice photos of Tessy Van De Ven at http://www.angelfire.com/empire/wtan...tm/v1855f5.htm
As long as she stays in Hull (either singles, or doubles with Van Hartingsveldt) until Friday, I should be able to take some photos of Tessy myself then.
bluepastures is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:08 PM   #80
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
thanx
Old Jan 22nd, 2003, 09:54 PM   #81
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Anyone got any Aus Open pics, of Kristie or anyone else?
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:54 PM   #82
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
I'm sorry, I haven't found any
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:39 AM   #83
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
What about Suzanne van Hartingsveldt too? She's playing at Hull!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2003, 09:44 PM   #84
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Yes, good to see the up-and-coming Dutchies doing well at Hull. I hope to go to Southampton in a couple of weeks, but that's a $25k so not sure if they'll get in there.

Anyway, back to the point. Wot, no Boogie pictures??
Old Jan 26th, 2003, 12:42 AM   #85
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
lol No, sorry, I only went to her Mixed matches, and I couldn't take my camera anyway coz the lens is too big! tssssssss!

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 08:51 PM   #86
tim4

So at least you saw her then, Inkyfan. I bet she looked just as good as ever!
Old Jan 28th, 2003, 02:14 AM   #87
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Yeah, she looks very fit! I got a pic WITH her, but it's on my friends camera, and she just went to Perth and won't be back for like a month! pff So I have to wait a month till I see the pic!

Old Jan 28th, 2003, 07:40 PM   #88
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by inkyfan
Yeah, she looks very fit! I got a pic WITH her, but it's on my friends camera, and she just went to Perth and won't be back for like a month! pff So I have to wait a month till I see the pic!
lol, greetings to Ulla
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2003, 12:23 AM   #89
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

lol I'll tell her when she gets back from Perth!

Old Jan 29th, 2003, 12:45 AM   #90
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
Jolanda Mens

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote