The picture thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2002, 01:18 AM   #61
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
cool! Thanks for the pics!

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh@Domi though! lol

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2002, 04:46 PM   #62
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
dankjewel

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2002, 11:47 PM   #63
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
hmm I should dig up my pics... I think I had one of Domi... god forbid! lol Nah... can't be bothered coz I didn't scan it! lol

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 10:16 PM   #64
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
I now have my pics back from Luxembourg, but they are much too dark - the light in there wasn't good enough for the camera I was using to work well enough. I can just about make out Kristie as a dark hazy blur on some of them!
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 10:32 PM   #65
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
oh, poor Tim. You should use a "800" film the next time indoors
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2002, 03:28 PM   #66
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
aww, tim

Old Nov 10th, 2002, 05:05 PM   #67
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
... but, I did manage to come across this picture on the 'net, and I have pilfered it. It shows Boogie at Wimbledon quallies (where she lost 1st rd ).
She had just had shingles the week before (and missed Birmingham). Despite which, she's looking well - a lot better than a friend of mine did after having shingles a year or so ago (albeit someone about twice Kristie's age).
Attached Images
File Type: bmp boogie_board.bmp (96.1 KB, 11 views)
Old Nov 11th, 2002, 04:47 PM   #68
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

I can't see the photo

Old Nov 11th, 2002, 09:14 PM   #69
tim4

If it doesn't open normally when you click on it, you could try 'save as' then look at it direct from your hard disk later????
(seems to be behaving differently from the last pictures I submitted on the Board)
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 07:18 AM   #70
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

No, I can see it! Thanks Tim!

Old Nov 30th, 2002, 09:29 AM   #71
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
I can't see all pictures of Tim's either... I only can see is JPG images.

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2002, 10:00 PM   #72
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
First, this post is in Pics because it's both in English and not a one player thread. It's not a joke or meant to mock NED. Just as I feel that YUG, CRO, and SLO should have a joint tennis program to compete fairly with large countries, the same could apply to BEL, NED, and LUX. Sure the Belgians (with seperate French and Flemish federations to boot) have Kimmy and Juju now, but that's not the sign of a "tennis machine" like Russia is becoming. And Kim might actually "go through with it" - marry Lleyton and head for Oz. If my idea did happen, the brilliant if physically underpowered Anne Kremer would probably be retired or about 2B by the time it got "worked out" - and would IMO be a perfect head of the "joint federation", esp. being from by far the smallest of the 3 countries.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2002, 05:05 AM   #73
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

hmm interesting idea, but I really don't see it happening any time soon!

Old Dec 29th, 2002, 10:35 AM   #74
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

There is no way this would ever happen. Not that the idea is bad, but the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg are very different countries, with different languages, different sportcultures etc. I don't ever see this happening; it's tried with soccer and that didn't work, so why would it work in other sports? Another aspect is that sport is very nationalistic. Yes, I do like Kim, but if she plays against a Dutch player, I don't think I'll root for her. You can't force something like that.

Old Dec 29th, 2002, 11:32 AM   #75
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
This is the weirdest idea I've heard in years!

Does every country have to become a tennis producing machine like Russia then?
Belgium has Kim & Justine, and 2 juniors at the top (Elke is no.1 & Kirsten no.4)

Luxembourg has Kremer & Schaul, 2 top-200 players.

Netherlands... well.. they have Michaela Krajicek who's a huge talent and they still have some older players who are ranked in the top-200 too! (+ Tamaela & Bauer who did great in the juniors too)

3 countries, 1 federation? um... NO!
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote