The picture thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2002, 07:06 PM   #16
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boogie+miriam34.jpg (6.9 KB, 25 views)
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2002, 07:10 PM   #17
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
and a funny one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boogie+miriam32.jpg (72.4 KB, 24 views)
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 15th, 2002, 10:02 PM   #18
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Three from Wimbledon recently. All taken during the second-round doubles match which Boogie & Miriam lost.
Firstly, Boogie waiting to receive service...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boogie201.jpg (80.2 KB, 23 views)
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2002, 10:03 PM   #19
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Secondly, Boogie having just struck a double-handed backhand cross-court...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boogie202b.jpg (45.6 KB, 19 views)
Old Jul 15th, 2002, 10:06 PM   #20
tim4

Thirdly, Boogie + Miriam coming off at change of ends. They were a set up, but Miriam had just dropped serve to go 2-3 down in the second. They were only to win 2 more games - then it was off to the airport for Boogie, though Miriam was still in the mixed...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boogie203a.jpg (98.5 KB, 17 views)
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 03:42 PM   #21
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
can't see any of tim's pics

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 06:18 PM   #22
country flag Frau Antje

I can see them
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 16th, 2002, 06:19 PM   #23
country flag Frau Antje

not to forget Amanda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hopie01.jpg (6.7 KB, 34 views)
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 16th, 2002, 06:21 PM   #24
country flag Frau Antje

and Caroline
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vischie+nicky.jpg (54.8 KB, 27 views)
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 16th, 2002, 07:39 PM   #25
country flag Frau Antje

Miriam
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miriam17.jpg (17.2 KB, 20 views)
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 17th, 2002, 04:13 PM   #26
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Amanda looks so different now with the short hair! (Liked the long better)

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 07:11 PM   #27
country flag Frau Antje

yes Linda, me either
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 21st, 2002, 08:46 PM   #28
country flag Frau Antje

here's a nice Fedcup-picture of Boogie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boogie24.jpg (14.4 KB, 15 views)
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 21st, 2002, 08:46 PM   #29
country flag Frau Antje

and Miriam
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miriam58.jpg (49.4 KB, 14 views)
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 21st, 2002, 10:36 PM   #30
tim4

Great pics! Thanks, Sandra!
Contrast in their clothing
Kristie looks wonderful as always....