Kuznetsova defending alot? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2007, 06:20 PM   #1
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute
Kuznetsova defending alot?

Anyone else notice this ever since clay season Kuznetsova her game has been really defensive.

Its like shes seeing the ball slower or something I dont know.

Im watching the match today total credit to Agnes, Kuznetsova would be on the offensive then Agnes would hit a good deep shot back then Kuznetsova would be on the defensive.

Anyone else notice Kuznetsova been playing defensive lately?

Oh damn Agnes is injured
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2007, 06:38 PM   #2
country flag alexia1huff

alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kuznetsova defending alot?

maybe this is the reason she is doing that well? And because of her poor results i haven't seen her since clay
alexia1huff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote