fed cup final - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2007, 07:24 PM   #1
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
fed cup final

i'd like to know if some of you are going to come to support Italia for the final.
We are already 7 french, and a few italian from tathiana and mara's boards. Anyone else? They will really need us...
Flavia Pennetta: http://flaviapennetta.goodforum.net

Good luck also to Francesca Schiavone, Aravane Rezai,and Virginie Razzano

And of course Roger Federer
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2007, 11:46 AM   #2
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fed cup final

You're going all the way to Moscow??

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 12:52 PM   #3
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of

yes! we went for the fist round, for the semifinal, so we have to go for the final.
Paris-Moscow in 3 days.... crazy? certainely but we love this team
Flavia Pennetta: http://flaviapennetta.goodforum.net

Good luck also to Francesca Schiavone, Aravane Rezai,and Virginie Razzano

And of course Roger Federer
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2007, 01:09 AM   #4
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute

In 3 days?

Can't you take a plane?

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2007, 09:36 PM   #5
country flag AlexBarrington

AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ÐÅХؤ View Post
In 3 days?

Can't you take a plane?
3 days they stay there, not the travel
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 07:35 PM   #6
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Plane leaving early tomorrow morning! I'm so excited!!!

I cannot wait to see the girls!!!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 07:57 PM   #7
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

have fun stefy & co
and kiss Flavia for me
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2007, 09:45 PM   #8
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future

Go Italy!!!!

Poor Tathiana I hope she's not too upset that she wasn't picked for the team and hope that she will join the group as she did last year. Honestly I believe she should have been picked based on her terrific season.

In any event, I wish the best of luck to Francesca, Mara, Flavia, and Roby. It will be tough on hard courts but I have confidence thanks to their fighting spirit.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2007, 11:45 PM   #9
country flag I love Italy

I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all

Alè Mara, Fran, Flavia and Roby!!!!!
I love Italy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote