Top Spin 3 official waiting board - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2007, 08:41 PM   #1
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute
Top Spin 3 official waiting board

If you have any questions on the game, you can ask them here.

Last edited by Adal : Aug 21st, 2007 at 08:51 PM.
Adal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2007, 08:43 PM   #2
country flag sfselesfan

sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top Spin 3 official waiting board

Count me in. This series has the most staying power IMO. Smash Court 3 on PSP was pretty fun, but I think this one will be better.

SF
sfselesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 08:51 PM   #3
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfselesfan View Post
Count me in. This series has the most staying power IMO. Smash Court 3 on PSP was pretty fun, but I think this one will be better.

SF
Haven't played SC 3, but Top Spin 1 still stays my favourite tennis game ever.
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 08:54 PM   #4
country flag Jogi

Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adal View Post
same here, I loved topspin1 and was disappointed by TS2
is TS3 already offically anounced?
Jogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 08:58 PM   #5
Adal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogi View Post
same here, I loved topspin1 and was disappointed by TS2
is TS3 already offically anounced?
Yes.. coming out Spring 2008 on PS3 and XBOX360
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 09:09 PM   #6
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

long wait to release date then
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 09:12 PM   #7
patch.

patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute

Have they released the WTA/ATP players to be on the game yet?
patch. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 09:15 PM   #8
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of

I hope Lena D is- she was in 1&2 so i hope she is in this! Can't wait
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 09:19 PM   #9
country flag Groenefelder25

Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of

Heres a quote from the game that sounds cool!

"Any coach will tell you that you need commitement to win.

Any nutritionist will tell you the right food to eat.

You'll be told its about the right gear, the most high tech shoes, the latest sweat resistant fabrics, and the most cutting edge racquet money can buy.

But all that will get you nowhere, without the right mindset.

To win - you have to want it.

TOP SPIN 3 - ITS ALL ABOUT ATTITUDE.

The most realistic tennis experience coming soon to a next gen console near you.

Released Spring 2008"

Ok i know this image is from Top spin 2. But they cant claim its a relastic game when they release screenshots like this!!!

FUTURE STAR - TREYC COHEN
Groenefelder25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 09:23 PM   #10
patch.

patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-waters View Post
I hope Lena D is- she was in 1&2 so i hope she is in this! Can't wait
I will buy it if shes in it
patch. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 09:32 PM   #11
country flag CarlaValenti

CarlaValenti is a glorious beacon of light CarlaValenti is a glorious beacon of light CarlaValenti is a glorious beacon of light CarlaValenti is a glorious beacon of light CarlaValenti is a glorious beacon of light CarlaValenti is a glorious beacon of light CarlaValenti is a glorious beacon of light CarlaValenti is a glorious beacon of light CarlaValenti is a glorious beacon of light CarlaValenti is a glorious beacon of light CarlaValenti is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adal View Post
I think the same. Top Spin 1 is the best tennis game I have ever played. I love playing with Meghann or Masha
CarlaValenti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 09:39 PM   #12
country flag sfselesfan

sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute

I always create my own players anyway, so I don't care who they include.

I hope they let you challenge line calls like they do in Smash Court 3. That's fun. About a third of them are actually in when they call them out. They allow three challenges a set in SC3.

SF
sfselesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 09:52 PM   #13
Adal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Have they released the WTA/ATP players to be on the game yet?
They are gonna be announced this week. There will be 20 wta/atp tour players
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 10:05 PM   #14
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of

Is that 20 of each? Are there any plans to release SCT3 on the other consoles?
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 10:08 PM   #15
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

UM is it just me or does anyone think this is rushed.
SV_Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote