Maria not seeded for US Open... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2007, 10:46 AM   #1
country flag wifey99999999

wifey99999999 is infamous around these parts wifey99999999 is infamous around these parts wifey99999999 is infamous around these parts wifey99999999 is infamous around these parts wifey99999999 is infamous around these parts wifey99999999 is infamous around these parts wifey99999999 is infamous around these parts wifey99999999 is infamous around these parts wifey99999999 is infamous around these parts wifey99999999 is infamous around these parts wifey99999999 is infamous around these parts
Maria not seeded for US Open...

I guess she did not achieve her goal (to be seeded for US Open) this summer.

Hopefully she can get a good draw.
wifey99999999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2007, 07:21 PM   #2
country flag Kirilenko_Kamp

Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria not seeded for US Open...

Awwwwwe crap! I just have this nervous feeling that Makiri will have to face one of the Top 10 seeded players in the 1st round. Let's hope this doesn't happen and that she gets a relatively decent draw at the USO.
Kirilenko_Kamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 08:20 PM   #3
country flag RonnieB33

RonnieB33 is a name known to all RonnieB33 is a name known to all RonnieB33 is a name known to all RonnieB33 is a name known to all RonnieB33 is a name known to all RonnieB33 is a name known to all RonnieB33 is a name known to all RonnieB33 is a name known to all RonnieB33 is a name known to all RonnieB33 is a name known to all RonnieB33 is a name known to all

Isn't it possible for a seed to pull out in the next couple of days to give Maria the seed?
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 08:25 PM   #4
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

She is able to beat many seeded players...If she will not draw Henin it will be allright... So Im not worry, I think she will play well...
Old Aug 22nd, 2007, 09:59 AM   #5
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

Not official!! unconfirmed

Zvonareva and Williams S have pulled out.

We will have to wait and see how much is true. Poor Vera has had a really rough time with the wrist injury, and when she was playing so well.

So there might still be a chance of a seed.

But if Maria plays they way she has been, I still say she'll do well, maybe even make the 3rd round
JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2007, 10:56 AM   #6
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

It makes sense that players would give themselves until the last possible moment before pulling out.

However if Masha is seeded 31, does that mean she'll draw a seed 1-4 in the third round? It doesn't guarantee her the best draw.
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote