#0103 - Suicide Tennis - Stuttgart - CONGRATS, NyCPsU!!!! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2007, 08:49 PM   #61
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: #0103 - Suicide Tennis - Stuttgart - Sign Up!

If I'm not seeded;

Day 01.
Pick= T.Golovin.
Backup= K.Srebotnik.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2007, 08:49 PM   #62
country flag Vicmatibla

Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of

Day 1

Pick: Golovin
Backup: Srebotnik
Vicmatibla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 08:53 PM   #63
country flag Giovanna

Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of

What a difficult day to send picks...

Day 01:

Pick Up: Kateryna Bondarenko

Back Up: Dinara Safina...

Well I hope that I have a good week here...
Giovanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:11 PM   #64
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

In

Pick:Golovin
BU:Srebotnik
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:11 PM   #65
country flag qczi

qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all

day1: golovin
backup: safina
qczi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:12 PM   #66
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

In

Day 1

Backup: Srebotnik

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:17 PM   #67
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

IN

Day 01.
Pick= T.Golovin.
Backup= K.Srebotnik.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigicat22 View Post
What a difficult day to send picks...

Day 01:

Pick Up: Kateryna Bondarenko

Back Up: Dinara Safina...

Well I hope that I have a good week here...
Kateryna is in qualy you can't pick her
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:39 PM   #68
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Day 01
BU: Safina
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:48 PM   #69
country flag mat87to

mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold

in

Mara Santangelo - Karin Knapp - Francesca Schiavone - Tax Garbin

Maria Elena Camerin - Flavia Pennetta - Giulia Gabba - Sara Errani
mat87to is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:49 PM   #70
country flag smokovec

smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute

Day01 pick: T. Golovin
Backup: D. Safina

Hampton * Radwanska

Cibulkova * Diyas * Hsieh * Muguruza * Paszek * Puig * Vesnina * Zheng
smokovec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:50 PM   #71
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1 pick: Golovin
back-up: Safina
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:50 PM   #72
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

Day 01
Backup: Safina
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:53 PM   #73
country flag maxomax

maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future

In!
Day 1
Back up: Srebotnik
maxomax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:56 PM   #74
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

In

Pick: Tatiana Golovin
Back up: Dinara Safina
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:57 PM   #75
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

Day 01
Backup: Safina
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote