Has anyone seen the Bartoli -v- Henin match from Wimbledon? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:48 PM   #1
DA FOREHAND

DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute
Has anyone seen the Bartoli -v- Henin match from Wimbledon?

I'm so mad they showed the damned Roddick -v- Gasquet match here in the states.

They hype Roddick so much I always hope Venus plays on his off days at the Slams.

I want to see this match.

"And for the best of the teen-agers who followed her, and who occasionally referred to her as over the hill, Graf had a ready answer: against top-ranked Martina Hingis, Graf wound up 7-2. Graf's stirring 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 throttling of Hingis at the French Open final this June was perhaps the most emphatic parting shot the game has ever seen. "

DA FOREHAND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:53 PM   #2
country flag jonny84

jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has anyone seen the Bartoli -v- Henin match from Wimbledon?

I saw it on BBC Television the Friday afternoon it was on.

I was thinking its going to be a straight sets win, and it looked that way after the first set. But then Marion came back tremendously in the second. She blew me away. And when she broke Henin and served out the set. I was like wow. And then when she broke her twice in the third, I couldnt believe it. Best match at Wimbledon 2007 for the ladies. Really dramatic and devestating to see a champion fall like that, but heartwarming to see Marion win.
jonny84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:53 PM   #3
country flag Shepster

Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, in terms of drama and spectacle easily one of the matches of the tournament. But then I did have the interactive choice on digital

To be fair though, Roddick/Gasquet ended up being a really good match...

Learning to love/Liking the look of...
Zakopalova : Lucic : Krajicek : Cetkovska : Cibulkova
Gajdosova : Govortsova : Olaru : Robson : Pliskova
Shepster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:58 PM   #4
DA FOREHAND

DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute

Any downloads avail of this match?

"And for the best of the teen-agers who followed her, and who occasionally referred to her as over the hill, Graf had a ready answer: against top-ranked Martina Hingis, Graf wound up 7-2. Graf's stirring 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 throttling of Hingis at the French Open final this June was perhaps the most emphatic parting shot the game has ever seen. "

Old Aug 20th, 2007, 06:00 PM   #5
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point

It was hilarious.
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 06:00 PM   #6
country flag disco_rage

disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute

I downloaded it from Wimbledon live, but i had to pay for it, and no commentary (spelling?)
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 06:03 PM   #7
DA FOREHAND

Quote:
Originally Posted by pockit2006 View Post
I downloaded it from Wimbledon live, but i had to pay for it, and no commentary (spelling?)
Thanks I will try hope it's still available.

Old Aug 20th, 2007, 06:04 PM   #8
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

2007 Eastbourne SF Hénin vs. Bartoli
Thanks to rottweily
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GCLR8SG0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WP7OZTDX

Links to the match
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 06:05 PM   #9
country flag darice

darice has much to be proud of darice has much to be proud of darice has much to be proud of darice has much to be proud of darice has much to be proud of darice has much to be proud of darice has much to be proud of darice has much to be proud of darice has much to be proud of darice has much to be proud of darice has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart View Post
It was hilarious.
darice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 06:07 PM   #10
country flag Shepster

Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart View Post
It was hilarious.
The look on Henin's face at the changeover when 5-0 down in the 3rd was indeed priceless. Didn't have a clue what had happened to her or what on earth she could do about it : stunned.

Learning to love/Liking the look of...
Zakopalova : Lucic : Krajicek : Cetkovska : Cibulkova
Gajdosova : Govortsova : Olaru : Robson : Pliskova
Shepster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 06:07 PM   #11
DA FOREHAND

how much does wimbledon live cost ? they are asking for credit card, but i don't see any pricing list???

Old Aug 20th, 2007, 06:20 PM   #12
country flag Serenidad.

Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future

You can go to wimbledon.org and buy the match. Then, stream it live with pretty good quality. Also, with your account you can watch almost every wimbledon match.
Serenidad. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote