Should Brie quit tennis and start modeling ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Should Brie quit tennis and start modeling ?

Her future is in tennis 45 73.77%
She is a top model 16 26.23%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 20th, 2007, 04:50 PM   #1
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Should Brie quit tennis and start modeling ?

Just Do It is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2007, 04:54 PM   #2
country flag Mina Vagante

Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should Brie quit tennis and start modeling ?

none, she wont get into the modelling industry. stick to tennis
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 04:56 PM   #3
DA FOREHAND

DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute

she better not quit her day job she's cute but def. not model material

"And for the best of the teen-agers who followed her, and who occasionally referred to her as over the hill, Graf had a ready answer: against top-ranked Martina Hingis, Graf wound up 7-2. Graf's stirring 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 throttling of Hingis at the French Open final this June was perhaps the most emphatic parting shot the game has ever seen. "

DA FOREHAND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:05 PM   #4
country flag TKane

TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all

No, she is future star in tennis!

Brie is way too sweet to be a top model :P

---
You don't come here to socialize - light'em up!
---
Official Brie's bodyguard
TKane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:07 PM   #5
country flag alexia1huff

alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold alexia1huff is a splendid one to behold

any other photos of brie???? please
alexia1huff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:08 PM   #6
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

She would be better at it.
But, she doesn't seem to be tall enough.
Uranus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:09 PM   #7
country flag darkangel23

darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of

How old is that girl?
Good luck to: Pironkova, Karatantcheva, Peng, Krajicek, Dushevina, Vesnina, Cetkovska, K&A Bondarenko, Oudin, Cornet, Tatishvili, Cibulkova, Olaru, Niculescu, Cirstea, Kleybanova, Larcher de Brito, Robson, Zahlavova Strycova, Rogowska, Marino... Would be even more...
In Loving Memory
M.Seles M.Hingis A.Myskina N.Vaidisova M.Pierce T.Golovin J.Hénin K.Clijsters
darkangel23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:10 PM   #8
country flag Expat

Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute

is that brie ?
no wonder the ppl still follow her inspite of her being a horrible player in terms of stats
never seen her before
shes cute
Expat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:14 PM   #9
Хлоэ
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKane View Post
No, she is future star in tennis!
sure she is

she'd better go to the uni or college

TIPPING CALENDAR. WANT TO BE A MANAGER? JOIN US!
Хлоэ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:14 PM   #10
country flag cmonmasha

cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light

where did u get these pictures from? she looks really nice, I feel sorry for her because of the results she's having( all the 6-0s ).
cmonmasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:17 PM   #11
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute

Brie is a legend in tennis, she won't ever be a legend in modelling. Stick to tennis.

Where's Brie's fansite??

Last.fm
Geertvg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:17 PM   #12
country flag TKane

TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all TKane is a name known to all

We started to follow her with only two small pics which were definitely not enough to judge her beauty We follow Brie 'cause she has heart! But than, she's so sweet, and being sweet never hurt anyone, right?

---
You don't come here to socialize - light'em up!
---
Official Brie's bodyguard
TKane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:19 PM   #13
Deck

Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future

Brie who?
Deck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:21 PM   #14
country flag cmonmasha

cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light cmonmasha is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck View Post
Brie who?
brie whitehead, he's like the goddess of this forum
cmonmasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:25 PM   #15
country flag thetennisutopian

thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all

She's beautiful but she's not a model. I also think she should take her ass to school... the tennis just ain't working out.

thetennisutopian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote